The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first mobile campaign - Jumptap

blopa

affiliate
Hi:
I started my first campaign at Jumptap yestarday.
It was kind of messy, problems setting up my daily budget (I set it at $ 25 and before I hit go I noticed that my daily budget was set at $ 2,500 by Jumptap, complaint about that and they corrected it)
Then I run reports at different hours and always got different figures about clicks, some times 164 clicks, sometimes 162 and so on. Asked questions about these problems several times and never got an answer, so I'm totally lost with this. Checked my stats at the CPA network, and got 0 impressions and clicks ! How can I get clicks if I don't have impressions?
This is what I did with Jumptap:
I created two ads: several banners and text ads.
Note: I've just noticed that when I configured text ads, Jumptap let me configure just one ad and now I see several with the text cut...I mean, you can't read all the text that was in the bigger ad...damn Jumptap.
I did keyword research with G's keyword tool and added several keywords, just to test the waters.
I set up this to run in Canada because I was running an offer for canadian traffic.
I just created a campaign for just one carrier to keep things simple.
Targeted all devices, because the offer allows it (as carriers)

I wonder how many clicks I should wait till I pause or stop my campaign, besides the obvious thing to stop a campaign that not converts.

Seems that with Jumptap I can't know what countries are sending me traffic, traffic that may be not allowed for the offer I am running.

So this is my first experience, spend money and no conversions.
Clearly I don't know what I am doing here.
Any ideas please?
Thank you.

03/21 Update:
Till now, no answers from Jumptap.
From what I read, seems that this type of traffic is unstable, it doesn't last forever, am I right?
Can anybody suggest what ad network to start with?
Txs

Jumptap continues to avoid me.

You will not see any impression report on the CPA Network because you are just using their link and not using the whole html code as impressions means the number of times the image get called.

And about clicks,you must stop and try new offers. What network you work with?

MI
Back