The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My first journey into mobile pops

K.Hoogje

After reading, reading and reading I had to take action! I asked my affiliate manager Daniel from MundoMedia (Very friendly and great support!) Top converting offer in NL.

Network: Mundomedia
Traffic: Mobile Pops
Offer: Mobile SOI
Tracker: Clickmeter
Target: NL Netherlands

After setting everything up using link rotater to split test 3 landing pages, I run the offer for a few hours to get some data here are the results:

Impressions: 1275
Clicks: 15
Conversion: 1
Earned: 2,35
Spend: 4,00

For now i am going to write down the websites that gives me a lot of impressions but no conversion.

I’ve implemented the exit pop up script from Affkit in my landing page. Going to launch the campaign again.

Funded $5 and adjust the bid to 0.002 and let it run again here are the stats for running the campaign for few hours:

Impressions: 677
Spend: 1.9
Clicks: 11
Conversions: 0

-

I have paused the campaign and going to make another lander and raise the bid to 0.003 and let it run again for a few hours. Only downside is that i use shared hosting for my landing pages

I’ve implemented the exit pop up script from Affkit in my landing page. Going to launch the campaign again.

Funded $5 and adjust the bid to 0.002 and let it run again here are the stats for running the campaign for few hours:

Impressions: 677
Spend: 1.9
Clicks: 11
Conversions: 0

-

I have paused the campaign and going to make another lander and raise the bid to 0.003 and let it run again for a few hours. Only downside is that i use shared hosting for my landing pages
And is there anyway the shared hosting affecting your sales ?

And is there anyway the shared hosting affecting your sales ?

I try to optimize my landing pages to get maximum load time and remove unnecessary code in html.

The problem is that i also run other websites with traffic on, this will have impact but i will definitely move soon to vps :)

MI
Back