The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My First Experience With Pop Up Ads

If your feeling positive about your success, you want to keep testing and have possibilities to scale then... go go go!

Question, what geos are you looking into for adult pops? and more importantly, is it on mobile?

Congratulations for your first steps. Now you can keep re-investing this budget until you reach an optimum amount. You need more data for proper optimization. Contact us on Skype: cpmstars if you ever want to try alternative products.

Congrats for first earning, Crakrevenue is really great. Did you use plugrush for popunder? I tried several times, but failed..

Give try to more adult network and compare the traffic quality.
We are in business since 2007 and selling adult traffic.
All advertiser publishers are welcome @ trafficbroker.com

that's not success u have to invest More That see the ROI then u can say if it's a successful campaign or not

tell us the details of your campaign .
offer payout .
daily report .
and then we can help you decide

You should scale the results a bit bigger, also be sure to track the results properly so you can create a separate campaign just for the sources that convert.
Regards,
Andrew

Can anyone sujjest which cpa network allow pop up traffiq.. I work with adverten.com and promote dating offer with popads.net. 2days I earn $131. but my account suspend for fraud traffiq.

MI
Back