The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My First Ever Campaign Conversion.

7GreenDigits

affiliate
Hello Everyone!

I am so excited to share with you my first ever conversion from the day I first started online marketing.

When did I started online marketing?
I started online marketing only last week 10 Feb 2015 as that is the day where I manage to get approval from one of the online marketing network.

When did I started my first campaign?
As soon as I got the approval form the CPA network, I do some research and I started my first ever campaign on 10 Feb 2015.

How long did it take to reach my first ever campaign conversion?
After starting my first campaign on 10 Feb 2015, I finally got my first conversion on 15 Feb 2015.

Did I made a profit of loss?
I made a profit in this campaign.

Period: 10/02/2015 - 15/02/2015
Total Expenditure: $5.73
Total Payout: $10.75
Total Profit: $5.02
ROI: 87.61%

Although It took me this long to get my first ever conversion on my campaign, I am still very happy that I have made my very first dollar in online marketing. This is just the very beginning of my journey. I hope that the result will be consistent so that I will reach and earn my first ever $100 in online marketing.

All feedback and guidance are welcome as it allows me to learn faster through your valuable experiences.

Wish everyone out there that a great day!

Congrats! The first one is so exciting, isn't it? :) You even had a positive ROI, good job!

Thanks @azgold ! It is definitely exciting especially for someone like me who just started without experience and guidance! Hope it will be consistent and the amount of time that takes to convert need to be improve.

good work bro..and good to see positive ROI :)
Btw where you invested your first 5$..?

Thanks @shivendrakhare ! I used paid traffic for this campaign. The platform i am using is 50onRed. Planning to start using TrafficVance and LeadImpact if everything goes well.

Congratulations mate, great going! And the first one is always the sweetest!!! :)

My suggestion would be not to think about TV or LI at this point. First try to master 50onRed as it is a decent traffic source with decent volume. Only after you have mastered one traffic source would it be advisable to jump on to another.

Here's wishing you many more successful campaigns....

Very healthy ROI percentage there buddy! Now you know the basics and just need to scale everything up and see your earnings grow ;)

Nick

Thanks @badboy_nick ! Gonna learn on how to scale my campaign up! Do feel free to share with me on how you usually do it. =)

Congratulations mate, great going! And the first one is always the sweetest!!! :)

My suggestion would be not to think about TV or LI at this point. First try to master 50onRed as it is a decent traffic source with decent volume. Only after you have mastered one traffic source would it be advisable to jump on to another.

Here's wishing you many more successful campaigns....

Thanks @pjayaswal ! Its definitely sweet!!

Great advise from you too! I think that maybe the common mistake for a new starter like me that will went through! Thanks for pointing that out!

Wish you have a great and successful campaign too!

Cheers!

banners
Back