monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My first ever Affiliate Earning

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Swazi, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Swazi

Swazi Affiliate affiliate

My first ever attempt at PPC and CPA Offers.

My Network - Performance Report.jpg

2. monetizer
  3. Neo0707

Neo0707 Affiliate affiliate

Nice. what traffic source are you using?

Swazi likes this.
  4. Swazi

It's a mobile offer so I was using BuzzCity but I had big problems tracking where and when the clicks that I was paying for were coming from so I switched over to another network and busy testing it now.

5. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Which type of offers are you promoting?

6. Swazi

I promote Dating, Biz Opp, Email and Zip Sumits, PPD, PPI and PPS. I'm always open to promoting new niches / verticals :)

7. Mobidea

@Swazi , do you consider promoting adult offers? For which countries do your dating campaigns work better?

8. Swazi

@Mobidea I haven't yet but I have no problem trying. So far I've had success with US and Italy for my Dating Campaigns, I did try one in Asia but it didn't convert at all.

9. Mobidea

@Swazi , in Mobidea we have a lot of offers for adult content that have great performances, that's why I asked you about adult offers. We work with several media buyers that are buying their traffic by CPC or CPM and monetizes it with our campaigns and I can tell you that they are having very good results. Our payouts are the highest on the market for those verticals, due also to the fact that the promotion is based on a precise algorithm that shows only the best offers. Do you want to make a test? You don't have to pay for sign-in and we can suggest you the best countries to try based on our updated reports.

Swazi likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI