The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My first campaign

raynoldclare

Hi guys, just launched my first campaign yesterday. I know I started out pretty late but better late than never right? :)

It's a health and wellness niche. I run the offers on Facebook and also Bing. I can see just a click on Bing, and it's very slow. Made some changes on my FB ads, and the ads still pending.

It takes a few days I guess, before I can see the results and get some data. Anyways, I'll update soon with more specific details.

Last edited:
The campaign I launched yesterday on Bing. I think the ads run very slow.
Do I have to increase the bid price for keywords?

Attachments

• bing.jpg
    bing.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 55
Hey @raynoldclare,

Congrats on getting your first campaign up and going! Awesome.

As to your question, could you provide a little more info? How big is your keyword set? Are you doing broad, phrase, match? Did you bid first position/above the fold (pos 1-4 on bing I think) etc? I too just started using Bing. Data for about half a day looks like this:

BingCampaign1.jpg

I am targeting 43 keywords (mostly lower traffic for lower cost to test the ads and landing page). I am using a mix of broad, phrase and match depending on the kw (using two for a few specific kw). I started with a single ad, but have added five more to test. I am doing a little more kw research to look for additional opportunities.

I must say that I like Bing's setup compared to 7Search. Much easier to create additional ads inside and outside of an ad group.

Just out of curiosity, what tracking platform are you using? I'm using P202, but I set up an account with AdsBridge today. Going to work through the process of learning a new tracking platform to see what's out there.

As always,
Here's to your success!

Hey @raynoldclare,

Congrats on getting your first campaign up and going! Awesome.

As to your question, could you provide a little more info? How big is your keyword set? Are you doing broad, phrase, match? Did you bid first position/above the fold (pos 1-4 on bing I think) etc? I too just started using Bing. Data for about half a day looks like this:

View attachment 5527

I am targeting 43 keywords (mostly lower traffic for lower cost to test the ads and landing page). I am using a mix of broad, phrase and match depending on the kw (using two for a few specific kw). I started with a single ad, but have added five more to test. I am doing a little more kw research to look for additional opportunities.

I must say that I like Bing's setup compared to 7Search. Much easier to create additional ads inside and outside of an ad group.

Just out of curiosity, what tracking platform are you using? I'm using P202, but I set up an account with AdsBridge today. Going to work through the process of learning a new tracking platform to see what's out there.

As always,
Here's to your success!

Hi @Rvfamily Thanks for the comment. I'm really sorry for taking so long to reply.
For your info I've killed off this campaign. I have no proper plan for this campaign. Just testing and wanted to learn more by doing and taking action.

Update: I haven't earn a cent yet from affiliate marketing but learned a lot these past few weeks especially creating ads on Bing, creating LPs using a WP plugin, finding the right keywords using Google Keyword Planner and also Jaaxy.

This week I already launched 2 campaigns. One is for a Clickbank product and the other one is an Email Submit offer.

My Clickbank campaign already run for almost 3 days and I guess maybe you and other more experienced marketers here can help me out with this data from Bing stats.

bing.png

I got more than 200 clicks but no conversion yet. As you can see here I already exceeded my daily budget for today. I created 3 ads and the 3rd one got more than 90% of the total clicks.

Should I end this campaign? :)

@Rvfamily I'm also using a mix of broad, phrase and match keywords. I'm using a cool Adwords wrapper that can turned your list of exact match keywords to broad and phrase.

I'm using at least 3 ads for a campaign at the moment. As for a tracking platform, a friend helped me install Prosper202 on Amazon Web Services but I haven't really use it to track my campaign.

I know I rely too much on the stats provided by Bing report. One of my goal for this month is to learn how to track properly using Prosper202.

Maybe I'll buy a better tracking tool when I already have some earning with CPA :)

MI
Back