The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Thank you dissply. I actually don't know much about using Periscope for marketing. I will definitely research the app. If you know of any good write ups about it please feel free to share.

Last edited:
I just ordered 9 more videos. They will be complete within 12 days. I decided in total the series will be 18 videos. Throughout the series I will mix in three product reviews for different products. I will be working on the last 9 videos. I'll update on my progress soon. Need to write scripts, setup aweber, landers and start setting up my traffic sources.

I just ordered 9 more videos. They will be complete within 12 days. I decided in total the series will be 18 videos. Throughout the series I will mix in three product reviews for different products. I will be working on the last 9 videos. I'll update on my progress soon. Need to write scripts, setup aweber, landers and start setting up my traffic sources.

Risky you. But it would marvelous journey. Don't forget to send your periscope link over here. Will be watching you :)

If you are interested in CPA and advanced geo, you should take a look at our AN - leadbit.com :)
p.s. love your profile pic! Stewie rocks!

Hello,
Here is an update. The last two weeks were busy with wrapping up year end at my day job and of course holiday festivities. But I did manage to accomplish the following:
1. Created a You Tube Account.
2. I received my 9 videos back and I uploaded them all to YouTube.
3. Wrote the scripts for 7 more videos and ordered them. Only 2 left to write scripts for and order.
4. I created a follow up series in Aweber. I embedded the 9 videos and will embed the others when I receive them.
5. I wrote some copy for the emails but will need to review and improve before going live.
6. I purchased an annual subscription to Adsbridge. I started created a Landing Page. I'm going to try and complete 2 landing pages and the scripts for the remaining videos by the end of the week.

@Dispply your right this is a risky project due to the upfront investment. But, so far I have learned a lot and added some new tools like Aweber and Adsbridges to my tool chest. I'm excited about the progress made so far and I can start to feel things are coming together. I will provide another update once I have made some more progress. Thank you to those that are following along and helping to keep me motivated.

May you explain how is the purpose of using video, do you want to do video marketing like ClickBank?
Giving an explanation to me it's like explaining the idea towards to yourself, if you were to video marketing, check out this video sales page, it's a scam but it's really convincing.

P.S. IT"S A SCAM! Use it for learning purpose only.
[SCAM] 30DayChange [SCAM]

If you did pay notice for awhile on this man, he uses "You" quite frequently.
And hes idea was "I will bring you to super lucky getting rich over night club".

@game333
Sure. I'm building an email marketing funnel but in lieu of extensive copy I am using video. I expect the videos to be more engaging than text. I'm selling to men and the videos have female actresses. Let me know if you have more questions and thank you for following along.

@hutsler Thank you for following. I can tell you I have learned so much from this journey so far. I am hopeful this project will be successful but even if it is not the lessons will definitely prepare me for future campaigns. You learn so much by doing, making mistakes and reflecting on those failures...

I completed the scripts for the last 2 videos and ordered them. I watched some video tutorials on Adsbridges and I am going to work tomorrow on the Landers. If I can complete the Landers soon I can start working on setting up traffic sources while my videos are being made. I'll be back with an update once I complete the Landers. The goal is still by the end of the week.

Hello all, I'm back with an update today. I received all 18 videos back which I'm very excited about. They have all been added to my email marketing funnel and I've completed the copy for the emails. I completed a Landing Page in Adsbridge and just pointed the domain to Adsbridge. I began working on a 50onRed Pops Campaign. I'm getting very close to being live and starting to send traffic to the lander. Almost there!

Hello,
I'm finally back with an update. It's been a busy 2 weeks but I had sometime to work on this project.

I went through each email and reviewed and improved copy. I completed a 50onRed Pops campaign which is currently up and running. I built a Google Adwords campaign which is up and running. And lastly, I am advertising the Intro Video on a YouTube campaign. The Pops campaign, the Adwords campaign and the YouTube campaign will need improvements and tweaks. But, I am proud to announce the campaign is live!

I'm looking forward to receiving traffic and hopefully getting some prospects in the marketing funnel.

Below is what's on my action item list.
  1. Evaluate and build out new traffic sources. I'm thinking Facebook, Solo Ads and PPC Yahoo/Bing
  2. Optimize current marketing campaigns
  3. Build second landing page to split test
  4. Update Adsbridge with traffic sources
I'll be back with an update with soon!

Hello,
I am back with an update. I am proud to announce I have 30 subscribers in my funnel and 2 ClickBank conversions!!

My campaigns need a little work. But I'm receiving new subscribers to my list everyday! I'll update this thread when I have improved the campaigns and hopefully some new conversions will roll in soon.

Attachments

• Aweber Stats.JPG
    Aweber Stats.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 22
  • ClickBack Sales.JPG
    ClickBack Sales.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 23
banners
Back