The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

my first attempt at an offline campaign

dave1700

affiliate
hi guys.

Never made a penny with cpa before. ive had a few campaigns running on faceboom but have had no joy there. Tried youtube and nothing so thought id try offline. Ive not been back to work since christmas yet az ive injured my back and im self employed so im not making any money. I need to try to make something work so im giving this a shot.

Ive designed a small ad. Little larger than a business card. 8 to an a4 sheet which im going to print myself as a trial. They will print in colour and black and white. Im thinking of doing 10 sheetz of each. Giving me approx 160 cards as a small trial before i expand.

Ive just got to find something a little stiffer than paper to print them on.

Ive got permission off the local supermarket to stick them on cars round the car park and they even mentioned maybe placing them on their trolleys. Hadnt thought of that myself.

Im gonna give it a whirl tomorrow and see if i get any conversions.

If i do time to upscale.

Ill let you know how i progress.

Any suggestions welcome

Sounds great, what was the deal with the supermarket? Do you have to give then a cut?

What offer are you pushing also?

I would have been intrigued to see if this got any where but it looks like Dave's gone AWOL!

Anyone else tried something similar before?

Our local post office here has bulletin boards, where anyone can pin a notice to. It's free and I intend to use it. :) Also, the library. In the past, I've put slips of paper with my website on it, inside relevant books. There's a bulletin board there, too.

I think there are tons of things you can do if you get creative and bear in mind what local laws allow. As seoeymard mentioned, lots of opportunities for offline stuff via fiverr, too.

It may or may not be effective as far as sales go (don't know yet) but it costs nothing and is publicly visible. With access to worldwide exposure via something like fiverr gigs, once you get some funds, you could do well.

Good luck, Dave. Hope you come back some day and post your results.

MI
Back