The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My first Adult CPA campgain

Hey Buddy,

Im also running some adult PPC with some networks.. I have found a few nice traffic sources... Nice to see you preforming well
Glad to hear That, its really hard to test out top adult advertising newtorks like exoclick, jucyads and etc they really need minimum $500 - $1000 to test the traffic. but after we gather data then it could be profitable

but as per my budget i run ads on small advertising networks

Yea i have been running with Juicy, TJ, & a couple of other networks & you def need some capital & a good offer to collect some good data to optimize... It seems though the offers you run on the small networks are profitable so could easily scale up with the right people :)

After Sunday these are the stats

0ce5536193fd204e7758014c2346abca.png

000dfd68666a7beddef93b0070b2df18.png

i am running 2 campaigns on 4 different countries, still i need some data to eliminate low performing countries

yes those are quite nice stats & the offer seems to be converting well... I have been running on some expensive traffic sources & my offer is DOI so I have been receiving lots of SOI but not to much DOI :(

I don't know which traffic source you are running the offers on but if you are pulling that kind of ROI without a landing page chances are you are going to get booted off the offers very soon. Believe me some of these small networks pay users to sign up to offers so the advertisers don't drop out and your stats are way too good to be true.

I don't know which traffic source you are running the offers on but if you are pulling that kind of ROI without a landing page chances are you are going to get booted off the offers very soon. Believe me some of these small networks pay users to sign up to offers so the advertisers don't drop out and your stats are way too good to be true.

But then, if he is using banners with direct linking, I thought that was a option as well instead of using LP. Or is the banner for personal website usage? I think we can use those 300x50 banners for mobile traffics with direct linking.. am I wrong? Trying to learn still :)

I'm not saying you can't use direct linking with banners. What I'm saying is that those ROIs are way too good to be true. Especially if you don't use a landing page.

When I got started in adult dating I would buy traffic from small traffic sources that generally sell very cheap banner and plug traffic and I would pull 300-400% ROIs on those. Then the advertisers started booting me off of offers left and right. Some investigation allowed me to see that many of the small websites that send traffic to these small networks are brand new sites with no traffic at all they buy bot traffic and pay users from different countries to sign up to your offers so you don't blacklist them and keep buying their bot traffic hence the offer owner's complaints.

Most adult dating offers need heavy pre selling and it's quite hard to achieve 100-200% ROIs even with a decent landing page.

banners
Back