monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My first Adult CPA campgain

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by tech12psk, Jan 22, 2015.

1. tech12psk

tech12psk Affiliate affiliate

hello friends , i am 22 male from India

This is my First Adult CPA Campaign. and i cant afford much budget at this time, i am not good Web designer and not a good Banner designer, even i don't even know how to track. but i will dedicate my self to learn CPA marketing. currently i have Only $15 in on advertising network i will test the offer i am able to make profit then i will invest More ... all i know is little

Network : Clickdealer & AffiliateXe
    Traffic Source : a CPC adult Adnetwork ( I cant revel right now:( )
    Tracker : Adsbridge ( which is currently Free)

What i have

Banners : 5
    Landing Pages : 0
    Offers : 1

First i will test the offer with Direct Link i will spend X3 of offers payouts i got any conversion with direct link then i will promote them with landing pages

STATS

I submitted all the Banners and Landing pages and waiting for approval , i will let you guys know once my banners got approved .

Stats are posted daily on posts :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    TheDanmit, internalsoul and K like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Best of luck mate. $15 is way too low to test offers on adult vertical. Also try to use landers instead of direct linking.

tech12psk likes this.
  4. tech12psk

Thanks for The replay ..... yeah i know its low currently i am waiting for my commission once i got it i will Invest more, and i will work on landing pages

5. tech12psk

Day 1 stats :

I tested my offer on direct linking and these are stats for my first day
    my adnetwork shows that i had 14 clicks . but my affiliate account shows that i had only 6 clicks

[​IMG]

and My adsbridge shows that i had 11 clicks
    [​IMG]
    i forget to set Postback URL in my offer page so my tracker shows only 1 conversion . i will run the campaign for 2 more days and then i will eliminate the low performing banners

now i think this offers works on my traffic source so i will also make few landing pages and then i will promote

TOTAL COST

Cost : $0.14
    Return
    : $1.00
    ROI : $0.86

I hope i will get few more leads today or tomorrow.
    every single suggestion will be very helpful to me :)

Edit:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  6. internalsoul

There you go man. Just carry on, Its a good sign that you are getting conversions. So keep it up and update this thread. I will be following. Best of luck :)

tech12psk likes this.
  7. Nox007CPA

Nox007CPA Nox Singh Affiliate Manager affiliate

Looks interesting, You're doing it all right at the moment, Lets see if you're able to scale it up. :)

tech12psk likes this.
  8. chandhu

chandhu Affiliate affiliate

Keep it up,you will see some success.Your budget is very low.

tech12psk likes this.
  9. Chosen

Chosen Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys,

Please I'm very new here and with CPA. How can I start Adult CPA Marketing effectively. I'll really appreciate your help guys.

Thanks,

C.

9to5affiliate likes this.
  10. tech12psk

Day 2:
    I added another Offer which pays $0.10 per conversion. my Traffic source has very low traffic so i cant manage to get good clicks and impressions any way day 2 stats are , in my advertasing account its shows that i had 27 clicks but in my account it show only i got 7 clicks

[​IMG]

Advertising : $0.27
    Revenue : $0.00
    ROI : -$0.27

Day 3

After removing low CTR banner and i got a lead today finally. my advertising network shows that i had 9 clicks but my Affiliate account shows that i had only 4 clicks

[​IMG]

Advertising : $0.09
    Revenue : $0.50
    ROI : $0.41

Today i am testing another offer which pays $2.40 per lead i added 12 banners with direct linking, because i am really facing big problem for finding landing pages and converting them to local languages .... i hope i will find some banners and LPs

11. التسويق

التسويق Affiliate affiliate

i want to need best display network for banner ads in the same time i hope to be cheap

12. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Think about your cash flow also. You are using ClickDealer they have a high payout limit ($500) and you have a low budget

tech12psk and internalsoul like this.
  13. tech12psk

Yeah bro they have High Payout Limit. so i chaned to new network which has $100 payout and also applied to Maxbounty and NeverBlue. hope they will accept me ..

Day 4:
    Switched to new network ( AffiliateXe ) and started new Offer with my traffic source

[​IMG]

Cost : $0.26
    Revenue : $1.26
    ROI : $1

Also Setup few more banners and waiting for approval ...

14. Nox007CPA

Nox007CPA Nox Singh Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey
    Hey bud, If you want I can sign you up with Scorpio Media, I'm the Publisher consultant there, we can early pay you at $50 and have some amazing high paying adult offers. I'd be more than happy to help you setup everything.

My Skype - hitman.rockz

15. tech12psk

Day 5,6,7
    i cant find a good converting offer for the country i am promoting and i can see that my ROI was decreasing day by day . so i deposited $20 in another ad network today and i will test my offer there

so here the stats for the day 5,6,7
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still i am working trying hard to find a best landing page for the offer . i hope the 2nd ad network will also give some good results

Cost : $2
    Revenue : 9.24
    ROI : $7.24

K likes this.
  16. cpaheaven

cpaheaven Affiliate affiliate

you have good ROI man, scale it up, in my experience, you must use diferent landing page as much as you can, LP is important because direct offer is not convert well

17. pjayaswal

pjayaswal Affiliate affiliate

Great going for a person absolutely new to this thing....and that too with just direct linking!

Why don't you trying raising your bid just a little so you could get more traffic?

Congrats and wishing you the very best. :)

18. internalsoul

waiting for more updates

19. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

I wouldn't mind scaling that up if I were you.
    Scale it before someone else comes along and does it. o_O

If you want to test with a landing page, use this template and edit according to your needs.

Your running in the adult niche, its the most transparent niche - its very easy to spy and see whats working and whats not!

20. tech12psk

sorry for not updating my thread .. after 2 months the stats are

in affiliaxe
    [​IMG]
    in clickdealer , i dont understand i should have $47.01 but i see on $41.01
    [​IMG]

Any way Total Spend amount is $50 and return is $119.94

Profit : $69.94

so i again started CPA journey this time i gonna stop when i hit $100/day

K likes this.
  21. nickthegreat22

nickthegreat22 Affiliate affiliate

Hey Buddy,

Im also running some adult PPC with some networks.. I have found a few nice traffic sources... Nice to see you preforming well

tech12psk likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI