The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My first Adult CPA campgain

tech12psk

hello friends , i am 22 male from India

This is my First Adult CPA Campaign. and i cant afford much budget at this time, i am not good Web designer and not a good Banner designer, even i don't even know how to track. but i will dedicate my self to learn CPA marketing. currently i have Only $15 in on advertising network i will test the offer i am able to make profit then i will invest More ... all i know is little

Network : Clickdealer & AffiliateXe
Traffic Source : a CPC adult Adnetwork ( I cant revel right now:( )
Tracker : Adsbridge ( which is currently Free)

What i have

Banners : 5
Landing Pages : 0
Offers : 1

First i will test the offer with Direct Link i will spend X3 of offers payouts i got any conversion with direct link then i will promote them with landing pages

STATS

I submitted all the Banners and Landing pages and waiting for approval , i will let you guys know once my banners got approved .

Stats are posted daily on posts :)

Last edited:
Best of luck mate. $15 is way too low to test offers on adult vertical. Also try to use landers instead of direct linking.
Thanks for The replay ..... yeah i know its low currently i am waiting for my commission once i got it i will Invest more, and i will work on landing pages

Day 1 stats :

I tested my offer on direct linking and these are stats for my first day
my adnetwork shows that i had 14 clicks . but my affiliate account shows that i had only 6 clicks

6866d57d42f7530defab763f209a68e3.png

and My adsbridge shows that i had 11 clicks
ec0542706bdffdc0baa73a2482e34506.png

i forget to set Postback URL in my offer page so my tracker shows only 1 conversion . i will run the campaign for 2 more days and then i will eliminate the low performing banners

now i think this offers works on my traffic source so i will also make few landing pages and then i will promote

TOTAL COST

Cost : $0.14
Return
: $1.00
ROI : $0.86

I hope i will get few more leads today or tomorrow.
every single suggestion will be very helpful to me :)

Edit:

Last edited:
There you go man. Just carry on, Its a good sign that you are getting conversions. So keep it up and update this thread. I will be following. Best of luck :)

Day 2:
I added another Offer which pays $0.10 per conversion. my Traffic source has very low traffic so i cant manage to get good clicks and impressions any way day 2 stats are , in my advertasing account its shows that i had 27 clicks but in my account it show only i got 7 clicks

c923b2281ade5cd4cf10210f908509bb.png

Advertising : $0.27
Revenue : $0.00
ROI : -$0.27

Day 3

After removing low CTR banner and i got a lead today finally. my advertising network shows that i had 9 clicks but my Affiliate account shows that i had only 4 clicks

05d937f7d4181d6d8e65e4514c835ee3.png

Advertising : $0.09
Revenue : $0.50
ROI : $0.41

Today i am testing another offer which pays $2.40 per lead i added 12 banners with direct linking, because i am really facing big problem for finding landing pages and converting them to local languages .... i hope i will find some banners and LPs

Think about your cash flow also. You are using ClickDealer they have a high payout limit ($500) and you have a low budget
Yeah bro they have High Payout Limit. so i chaned to new network which has $100 payout and also applied to Maxbounty and NeverBlue. hope they will accept me ..

Day 4:
Switched to new network ( AffiliateXe ) and started new Offer with my traffic source

1f6e8179a426f003776d23a72d6d442e.png

Cost : $0.26
Revenue : $1.26
ROI : $1

Also Setup few more banners and waiting for approval ...

Hey
Yeah bro they have High Payout Limit. so i chaned to new network which has $100 payout and also applied to Maxbounty and NeverBlue. hope they will accept me ..

Day 4:
Switched to new network ( AffiliateXe ) and started new Offer with my traffic source

1f6e8179a426f003776d23a72d6d442e.png

Cost : $0.26
Revenue : $1.26
ROI : $1

Also Setup few more banners and waiting for approval ...

Hey bud, If you want I can sign you up with Scorpio Media, I'm the Publisher consultant there, we can early pay you at $50 and have some amazing high paying adult offers. I'd be more than happy to help you setup everything.

My Skype - hitman.rockz

Day 5,6,7
i cant find a good converting offer for the country i am promoting and i can see that my ROI was decreasing day by day . so i deposited $20 in another ad network today and i will test my offer there

so here the stats for the day 5,6,7
bd8dd089afdb9e5f39cf2872995691d1.png

6885e44b3514d4d83d37327d578a64b3.png

Still i am working trying hard to find a best landing page for the offer . i hope the 2nd ad network will also give some good results

Cost : $2
Revenue : 9.24
ROI : $7.24

you have good ROI man, scale it up, in my experience, you must use diferent landing page as much as you can, LP is important because direct offer is not convert well

Great going for a person absolutely new to this thing....and that too with just direct linking!

Why don't you trying raising your bid just a little so you could get more traffic?

Congrats and wishing you the very best. :)

I wouldn't mind scaling that up if I were you.
Scale it before someone else comes along and does it. o_O

If you want to test with a landing page, use this template and edit according to your needs.

Your running in the adult niche, its the most transparent niche - its very easy to spy and see whats working and whats not!

sorry for not updating my thread .. after 2 months the stats are

in affiliaxe
fbaed644be801cd763153620e85adf18.png

in clickdealer , i dont understand i should have $47.01 but i see on $41.01
fbc5bcafb092021b6522fe8e1034f976.png

Any way Total Spend amount is $50 and return is $119.94

Profit : $69.94

so i again started CPA journey this time i gonna stop when i hit $100/day

MI
Back