The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My first $4,383 day

cashmoneyaffiliate

CMA Mobile Monies

Wow its been a crazy journey for me, i started running mobile offers full time about 6 and half months ago, if you haven't read my follow along you can check it out here http://www.affiliatefix.com/f61/diary-rookie-affiliate-road-$1000-day-6735/

On sunday i hit my first $4,000 day and it felt absolutely amazing :)

screen-shot-13-07-2014.png

I still remember all the ups and downs i went through, like learning how to find good offers, what type of landing pages converted best for what vertical, different types of mobile subscription flows and so on it took 1,000s of hours, grinding 7 days a week and many sleepless nights to figure it all out.

I had 100% faith in my ability to learn and improve. With the support of the members on this forum i reached my 1st $x,xxx day within 5 months of starting my follow along and it just went upwards from there. Good times :cool:

The Big News Factory

A few weeks ago i made the decision to write a ebook The Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint Volume 1. With the amount of private messages i receive i know it will help a lot of you other affiliates who want to get in to running mobile offers or who are stuck in a rut with it all.

It’ll have details on what types of mobile offers are out there, amazing detailed case studies, proven landing pages and banners that have worked for me on some of my most successful campaigns as well as how to best promote a few of the most popular types of mobile offers.

Not sure what price am gonna sell it for as of yet but it won't be anything ridiculous, just the right amount to stop those who aren't really interested in affiliate mobile marketing getting there hands on the amazing information inside.

I think I've gone on long enough now so thanks for reading and if you have any questions just post them here :)

mobileimmersion.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You rock man! Congratulations.

I've been in this just for 2 months or less, but the things I've learned are amazing. One month ago, I was struggling on how to setup my tracking and tokens, and now I'm on the Landing Pages and CR optimization process.

It's great to see how much we can learn in just a few months. Not even at school or work we learn that fast and that much of information in 2-6 months, I bet.

You rock man! Congratulations.

I've been in this just for 2 months or less, but the things I've learned are amazing. One month ago, I was struggling on how to setup my tracking and tokens, and now I'm on the Landing Pages and CR optimization process.

It's great to see how much we can learn in just a few months. Not even at school or work we learn that fast and that much of information in 2-6 months, I bet.

Thanks mate

You're 100% right. In the last few months i myself have probably learned more than i did in whole year of school :D

Congratulations again Tai :eek:

When i signed up to this forum, your thread "Diary of a rookie affiliate" was my first read and the inspiration to make one similar, I'm on the path and these stories are of great encouragement to us all.

[highlight]Today more than ever I am sure that i can[/highlight]​

cashmoneyaffiliate said:
The Affiliate Marketing Mobile Blueprint Volume 1

Can i get a review copy?

;) Just kidding

cashmoneyaffiliate, congratulations! Great work!
I have a question, do you still work only with popup mobile traffic (or basically), or the biggest part of your traffic is another type of traffic?

Thanks...

The last few months I have been hitting the $XX,XXX a day milestone on and off but this month it has been very consistent. Getting about a 60% to 65% ROI most days :)

Below is a screen shot from one the networks am working with.

ClickDealer-AffiliatePortal_zpsbb88fe7e.png

banners
Back