The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Favorite Media Buying Site - Advertise For How Long You Like!

Top Broski

Banned
Project Wonderful is my favorite media buying site.

Why?

Because they have a large selection of sites that I can advertise (any niche) on.

It's literally the eBay of advertising, you bid on a site ad. If you're the highest bidder then your ad will be displayed. You can sort out which traffic you want, so you can pay for some cheap international advertisement and not have to pay more for your ad to be shown to U.S. traffic.

It's a pretty sick site that can provide you with some really cheap advertising. I can usually keep my CPC costs to about $0.08 at with some good banners.

If you want to sign up then I'd appreciate if you use my referral link.

https://www.projectwonderful.com/?tag=69290

What do I get? I'll get paid 3% of whatever you spend. In return if you sign up under me, I can share you some tricks to pay very little on your ads and I'll also help you out with tweaking your banners to ensure you get the most clicks daily.

Re: My Favorite Media Buying Site - Advertise For How Long You L

nice site, what sort of numbers have you done there? do you bank much via media buys?

nice site, what sort of numbers have you done there? do you bank much via media buys?

It's really a research game with media buying and a lot of testing on banners.

I really like to grab international traffic and push dating offers. I snagged about 70-75 clicks for only $5 spent on some Canadian traffic. It's not all fun and games though. It's much better to get your own banners (or ask your own AM for some personal creatives).

Accounts are free to join there, and you only need to put $5 in your account. I'd highly suggest trying it out with any offers!

A lot of people think if the current bid is at like $30 then you need to have $30 in your account... WRONG! ProjectWonderful is pretty cool, whatever your current bid is, you'll pay at a fraction per 1k views up until you spend all of your money or you hit your current bid. After you hit your bid, the rest of the traffic is free until the new day.

Also with media buys, I'd suggest trying to promote offers that are easy to complete (like they don't have to fill out a ton of forms or whatever) that pays fairly high. So games/downloads that pay like $2-$3 or free Dating sign ups that pay $3-$5 are the best to promote.

This is pretty cool, i think i will have to try it out and see what i can do. will report back soon with progress!

Very interesting. Just signed up under you. I'll probably try to figure it out myself before I ask for help. ;)

I am already working on an idea to rock this site out with. Will report how it goes and maybe teach some peeps...that is if the method works lol!

Hello, you tried this mean?. you could say as I was
thanks and regards

Great share, I think this will help me get into small media buys, and I will be happy to sign up under you. Quick question though, I did a search on their publishers and where it says 'Current Bid ($/day),' I am assuming the price below it is cpm?

I'm curious if someone had good results with media buying, talking about 4 figures or more

Hi Top Browski,

How's your campaign going with PW so far? I got 4 winning spots before they caught and deleted them all within days. They said :

We take a strong stance against scam sites and, in an effort to close the loopholes available to those who run them, we don't allow anything that uses similar marketing practices. This restriction applies to a broad range of sites that employ the same techniques as common scam models, which include (but aren't limited to) "free" giveaways that require people to sign up for deals or agree to ongoing subscription charges.

I wonder if they actually allow any affiliate advertisements? If NOT, then PW is only meant for link building / backlinks purpose to web owners using banner ads.

I just registered under you Top Broski, and now exploring this site.

I just got a recent reply email from them notifying that they only allow "SALE" banner ads, like Clickbank products for example, those offers seem less aggressive. Any freebie / giveaway offers in return for email or ZIP submit are totally prohibited.

And what about Dating offers? Do they allow dating banners?

So no email submits or re-bills. The man did say games, downloads, and free sign up dating. This is interesting, as I have a bunch of all of those types of offers and other kinds I'd like to test on here. Always love a new traffic source.

And what about Dating offers? Do they allow dating banners?
I haven't tried that yet but as long as the image is not "too aggressive" (Amateur Match ?) that should be OK, I guess :)

Is there any referral link on region base?
There are 4 types of regions : USA, CAN, EUR and WORLDWIDE. USA and CAN regions are good for clicks but the other regions are very good on impressions (only).

So no email submits or re-bills. The man did say games, downloads, and free sign up dating. This is interesting, as I have a bunch of all of those types of offers and other kinds I'd like to test on here. Always love a new traffic source.
I won 9 bids so far and honestly, the conversions so far are suck (similar to my BuySellAds experience) but I am willing to test them until end of month. Good luck to you, man :)

Keep us updated man, a case study may be a nice idea!

I don't have success with this website yet, although I had 1 winning spot only... I will try it again with few bids to see the results. This time I will change the niche.

Thanks for share, I joined under your link, have a few offers I am going to try, will post results in a few days.

Thanks,

MI
Back