The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Facebook Page with 2300+ fans I Need Your Suggestions!

jeterboy

My fan page is already two months old, I have 2300+ active US(woman) fans and that page is all about Whitney Houston, A while ago I tried promoting a CPA offer (gift card offer) through a poll but a fan gets mad on me and accused me that I was a scammer then unlike my page.

Well that was my first attempt on promoting offers on facebook fanpage and I got 1 conversion out of 6 clicks.

My question is, what is the best way to promote my offers so that my fans don't get mad on me and unlike my page? any suggestions? Thanks.

Gift cards and free ipad offers are too common and anyone can see through the fact that you're doing CPA marketing on your fan page. Put yourself in your fans' place and guess what he or she will like. Try offers that are not very common. If someone has accused you of being a scammer chances are that if you come out with another offer like the first one most people will unlike your fanpage.

One very popular way of monetizing fan page traffic with almost zero complaints is posing links to your own page/blog about the topic of fan page and using AdSense and affiliate banners. You may have a bit too small page for a nice earning thou. Try posting funny images that are at least a bit related to music and love, people will share it and your fan base will grow. You can also use PPC if you think your AdSense revenue can cover FB PPC costs…

One very popular way of monetizing fan page traffic with almost zero complaints is posing links to your own page/blog about the topic of fan page and using AdSense and affiliate banners. You may have a bit too small page for a nice earning thou. Try posting funny images that are at least a bit related to music and love, people will share it and your fan base will grow. You can also use PPC if you think your AdSense revenue can cover FB PPC costs…

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think using facebook fan page to gain traffic to my blog with Adsense is I'm putting my adsense account to risk? Anyways thanks for your advice bro, posting funny images and related to music contents is a good idea. I will try that.

MI
Back