The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My Earning with Maxbounty!

chodansky

affiliate
I had earn some money with peerfly before I gone broke, they are the cool, featuring the live chat help answering affiliate question within just a few minutes.
Capture.PNG

These stats don't add up at all, offer 6111 pays $1.50 per lead so you should have made $480 and besides that the epc on your figures should be $0.70 not $0.40 and offer 7133 pays $1.60 per lead so it's totally impossible to earn $20 epc and the earnings you are showing on that offer and the amount of clicks your epc is actually $0.40.

Looks totally fake to me.

These stats don't add up at all, offer 6111 pays $1.50 per lead so you should have made $480 and besides that the epc on your figures should be $0.70 not $0.40 and offer 7133 pays $1.60 per lead so it's totally impossible to earn $20 epc and the earnings you are showing on that offer and the amount of clicks your epc is actually $0.40.

Looks totally fake to me.

TBH it does look pretty fishy however this post was back in June which means the payout can much differ than what we see today. :)

TBH it does look pretty fishy however this post was back in June which means the payout can much differ than what we see today. :)

Nope these are totally fake (a bad one at that), and although you do get price changes the figures above don't add up and there's not a single email submit offer on the planet that gives $20 epc lol

MI
Back