The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Earning for the Month of Nov 2015

CPAEXPERT

Just thought to share it...
Payment.jpg

CPAEXPERT is a legend now, how would you spend those money, I have a wish when I get rich, that is to build a school, to plant more kind seed to the next generation. :D LOL it's a bit too impossible.

Just thought to share it...
View attachment 5218
This is truly motivating. Just wondering how you have planned all this things to reach such like amounts in just a month. I have done affiliate marketing but trust me I do not make that much in just a month. Will you mind to share the little secret that you have been using which we either never thought of. I will be g;ad to help me get out of the comfort zone and reap eough dollars through the marketing and online affiliate programs.

You are really a legend now. You are so consistent with your figures. Will you not pass your knowledge to someone else?
I am just wondering what you are going to do with so much of money? You make me believe that anything is possible. More than your case studies, i am interested to know about your biography, that should be enough for a fan. I am sure, you have many fans, who are very much impressed with you work.
You Rock! You are the Legend! You are the Ninja:affiliatefix:

Ok, that's your revenue. But how much do you actually have in your bank account, after deducting all expenses?

free or paid traffic?

@internalsoul well it is my hardwork that paying off. It was not an easy journey at all, involves lots of tears, sickness, pain, de-motivations and frustrations months after months, but i broke all the barriers of "NO" and converted to "YES" to be in the position where i am today.

banners
Back