The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My earning for the month of JUN15, my third highest income!

CPAEXPERT

This is my third highest income from one network! First pay.jpg
First pay.jpg

Yes i did work hard, believe it or not, i had sleepless night, i was hospitalized too..... that level of hardwork i have done........i am not kidding...only god knows how hard i have worked...to get myself in this position today...nothing can fail u, nothing can beat u, if u try and work hard....

I have some of my websites which i am tweaking of my own, and i am also running my own programmed pay per view traffic apart from the paid one...i am still testing my own traffic source...
Apart from that it is all PPC.....

@kenyan
@offergrind

i am mainly running dating ,iphone,wap,antivirus(very profitable if you know how to run it) and pay per call offers

I use mainly display, payper view and i have few of my own websites, where i am running all these offers, now how i run it, and how to earn money , i will soon post it in the forum to see if can win USD500 for sharing my ideas, i guess i saw something like that... so i will share it there, if anyone can crack it, well you got it then....!

@kenyan ; right now i do not think about the budget, i push as much budget i can, to get the data, and then i shrink it..to earn the maximum, so i have no limitation for the budget at this point of time...

@brandonsi: my hard work and dedication, my dream, my chase started in the year 2010 in the CPA industry, with one network..
but after all my research and work, i am now working with few more CPA company and its been 6months fulltime...

Congrats..and thanks for sharing. Do you have some tips how to start and spend wisely in CPA business? I'm still a newbie..

@joeortega: Do you have some tips how to start and spend wisely in CPA business?

Any new business will need capital. Although investing more money in a business can’t guarantee its success, you can pretty much guarantee the failure of a business that doesn’t have enough.

Avoid this by taking time to calculate exactly what you need.
When it comes to starting a business, passion, ambition and drive are simply not enough. Be patient. Understand what it takes to run CPA business and do not get sucked in by common misconceptions.

Here are a few things to realize:
  • Don’t Expect to Turn a Profit Immediately.
  • Expect Mistakes and Expect losses,
Even today if i tell you my formula of work, i give you my landing pages, offer ID, traffic sources, i can still bet you on that, you will not be able to make the profit as much i will make with the same.

You have to be creative, yes, get ideas, from other, copy stuff, spy it, but use your own creative, be different from others, then only you can earn something different than the others.

Nothing can happen overnight! DRINK, EAT, SLEEP, think CPA.....!! But do not overdo it, then you will end up with health problems..

If you low in money, then plan a budget every month, do not debt yourself, you will be in trouble..
Doesnt matter if you lose, the money, you still stick to your budget, you need to implement your ideas within that..

CPA is very addictive, so be careful, it can either make you rich or will drain your pocket..!

Keep testing, and keep collecting DATA, timing of conversion, GEO, these things are very IMPORTANT!!!

Do not expect lots of income from CHEAP traffic sources, or Free Traffic, i dont know lot of people might have got success, but to me and as per my day-night of research, it doesn't really happen in real...i have tried each and every angle of CPA, still learning every day and night..

This is really inspiring and another wake up call for beginners who look up free traffic as an alternative option to start with CPA. Congrats CPAexpert!

This is Hugantic Income....Congrats CPA expert..If this is your third highest income from one network, i wonder what would be your highest income and total revenue. You are earning more than a commercial Pilot earns the whole month.

banners
Back