The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My CPA Marketing Journey with IG

Taher Kumar

how are you, affix member.
How I During the past few months, I have made it a big goal of mine to find a free traffic source that can allow even the freshest newbies with no technical skills to generate consistent and scalable CPA commissions.
There were plenty of free traffic sources to choose from, but it was difficult to find a good one.
SEO requires too much technical skill and can be very competitive.
Forum posting works, but it takes a long time to build a good amount of traffic.
Social media has a lot of potential, but it can be tricky to run CPA offers while staying compliant. After going through these options, I decided to go with social media. There are many platforms to choose from, and as long as you are careful and also provide value, you can easily stay compliant while promoting CPA offers.
I also wanted to choose a social media platform that is easy to understand and can be used by anybody.
That’s why I chose to go with Instagram.
If you don’t know what Instagram is, it is a photo/video sharing social media platform where users can follow each other.
Instagram has approximately 100 million unique visitors per month so there is plenty of volume for you to take advantage of.
Furthermore, you can enter almost any niche as there are passionate groups of users in many of them.
The main thing about Instagram that you should understand is that you cannot place links in your posts.
They are not clickable. The link to the offer you are promoting must be in your bio to be clickable.
Main view
As intended, the CPA Traffic Burst system is incredibly simple and works fast. These are the basic steps that you are going to take

1. Choose your niche

2. Create an Instagram account

3. Gain followers

4. Promote CPA offers through the link in your bio.
Of course, this is just the gist of it. However, as you can see, it is super simple no matter how you put it.

Choosing Your Niche
As I stated, you can choose almost any niche with Instagram as there are over 100 million unique users per month on the platform. So if you are dead set on a niche, go ahead and choose it.
However, there are certain niches that benefit greatly from the social aspect.
From my experience, these niches are the easiest to get fast and passionate followers on Instagram.
These include:
• Pets, especially dogs
• Babies
• Games
• Movies
• Comics
• Sports
Instagram users in these niches are super passionate and responsive.
that's not completed my thread, i will post more about this.
Thank you.

Last edited:
MI
Back