The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit

Thanks for this. Very inspiring! I love the idea of CPA but I have no investment monies.:/
what do you think of adworkmedia?
Glad that my journal is inspiring others. I haven't worked with adworkmedia so i cant say anything about them.

Little update for this thread. My third month ended up well. I aimed at doubling my income and profit from 2nd month. Tough i couldn't reach it but i was close enough. Below are the statistics:-

Complete December stats:-
Total investment:- $3,197.5690
Total income:- $4,899.560
Net Profit :- $1,701.99
NET ROI= 53.23%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complete November stats:-
Total investment:- $1,643.872 (including spent on new campaigns where i have lost good amount of money)
Total income:- $2693.50
Net Profit :- $1049.67
NET ROI= 63.86%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of October Full Month Stats:-
Total Spending :- $602.229
Total Income:- $914.3
Net Profit:- $312.07
NET ROI:- 51.82%

This month, i will get into PPV, and have plans to buy boxofads. Also have plans for a membership site. Wanna make this year big, so lets see how far i can go.

Little Update on my new Journey with PPV. As i have said earlier at the beginning of this month, that i will be getting started with PPV this month, so i did. I started my first campaign on 11th of this month targeting one vertical and one country. I have applied everything i have learned from this forum and the webinar organized by Oliver and Luke of boxofads. Honestly, I didn't got a profitable campaign right off the bat but i got conversions which gave me hope that i can make it profitable. Below are the stats from day one..

Day 1 Of my Campaign:-
4AzUHf3.png

Day 2 Of my Campaign:-
Yg5U5QK.png

Day 3 Of my Campaign:-
01v7gxb.png

After collecting data, i have removed some of the poor performing targets and trying to optimize the campaigns

Day 4 Of my Campaign:-
6nsqQ31.png

Added few more targets to my campaign.

Day 5 Of my Campaign:-
u5EHOte.png

Day 6 Of my Campaign:-
uOngNRR.png

Modified my lander and optimized the campaign again.

Day 7 Of my Campaign:-
KlkTZ6E.png

Last 3 days Of my Campaign:-
zM7eBNV.png

My campaign support 4 country conversions. I already have my winning lander and converting targets. So i have created 2 more campaign targeting two more countries separately.

Last 2 days stats for one of the new approved campaigns targeting another country.
aJX4OOH.png

I will wait till this month, to collect all the data and will scale up this campaign to more traffic source. So from -83.59% ROI i have optimized this campaign to a positive ROI profitable campaign. Still there are lot more work to do and lots of thing to learn. My aim to master PPV on multiple verticals.

Hi Internalsoul,

I don't see any images or details under your PPV campaign details:

It looks like this:

Day 1 Of my Campaign:-
4AzUHf3.png

Day 2 Of my Campaign:-
Yg5U5QK.png

Day 3 Of my Campaign:-
01v7gxb.png

After collecting data, i have removed some of the poor performing targets and trying to optimize the campaigns

Day 4 Of my Campaign:-
6nsqQ31.png

Added few more targets to my campaign.

Day 5 Of my Campaign:-
u5EHOte.png

Day 6 Of my Campaign:-
uOngNRR.png

Modified my lander and optimized the campaign again.

Day 7 Of my Campaign:-
KlkTZ6E.png

Last 3 days Of my Campaign:-

Am i missing something? or you removed images?
zM7eBNV.png

zara454 its viewable. I am not sure what problem you are facing to view the images. I am not sharing details, because its my on going campaign and i am not in a position to share exact details of what i am doing. Its a journal to record my success and failure. If i will do another case study, i will share as much details as i can.

Sheedhar is correct. Earlier I was checking from office and was not able to view them, but from home, they are visible.

Internalsoul, ofcourse I was not asking about the details, just wanted to see images which you shared

Little Update:-

For the new 2 country one was profitable right off the bat and for another maximum targets were disapproved, so i have deleted that. After collecting more data, i have optimized the campaigns and created another lander with lots of modification and made sure its loading time is lesser than the previous one and within 250ms(current load time is 230ms). So after running the campaign with the new lander i got another winning lander with better CTR and higher CR and CV. It has increased my ROI to 200% plus. I am also split testing the offer with two cpa network.

pT9vcXK.png

Thanks for this how is your campaign now?
Its going fine mate. Thanks for asking.
this is amazing follow along, what kind tool do you use to test your ppv landing page load time???
Website speed test
GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization
that was awesome, can you give me example landing page? what kind offer do you advertise
I am not sure what verticles you are in but there are many free landers shared here and i did mentioned one on my first casetudy. You can get loads of landing pages inside DOJO.
Hey good job. You have come a long way. I ripped this from somewhere. Bruce Lee once said " I don't fear a man that practiced 10000 kicks, but I fear a man that practiced a kick 10000 times". Stick to what your good at. Make it explode first.
Thanks for dropping by and i really liked the quotes. Another one of Bruce lee is my fav.
oZdzTvf.jpg

Its going fine mate. Thanks for asking.

Website speed test
GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization

I am not sure what verticles you are in but there are many free landers shared here and i did mentioned one on my first casetudy. You can get loads of landing pages inside DOJO.

Thanks for dropping by and i really liked the quotes. Another one of Bruce lee is my fav.
oZdzTvf.jpg
you are the member of dojo? is that legit? i am afraid to buy clickbank product, is that good? what is the cost you to start CPA?

you are the member of dojo? is that legit? i am afraid to buy clickbank product, is that good? what is the cost you to start CPA?
Yes, Its absolutely Legit. Its a great place, where you can see live case study with landing pages. You can learn lots of things there. I have started my journey on this forum from zero to whatever position i am right now.. its all about taking action and making your way through. Hope that helps.

MI
Back