The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My CPA Goals

jefferydean

affiliate
My CPA goal is to be making $50/day within a month(am doing abt $2/day now) and to hit the magic $275/ day within 3 months. Is that a realistic goal? Can anyone give me some suggestions to help me achieve this goal?

Hey jeff!

Awesome to hear you are already earning - $2 might not be a huge amount but it shows you're doing something right!

There's a lot of great info and smart affiliates here that should be able to help you to reach that next milestone... perhaps if you tell us a little bit more about how you are promoting then we can try to point you in the right direction? (No need to give away exact campaign details - just whether you're into PPC, SEO, email marketing etc).

Anway welcome to the forum dude - let us know if you need anything :)

Hey jeff!

Awesome to hear you are already earning - $2 might not be a huge amount but it shows you're doing something right!

There's a lot of great info and smart affiliates here that should be able to help you to reach that next milestone... perhaps if you tell us a little bit more about how you are promoting then we can try to point you in the right direction? (No need to give away exact campaign details - just whether you're into PPC, SEO, email marketing etc).

Anway welcome to the forum dude - let us know if you need anything :)
K and Jay,
I am promoting Email/Zip offers using PPC (sending traffic directly to the offer) and classified ads and Youtube videos to send traffic to my freebie site (I just started the site abt a month ago).

Hey Peps, I'm only new to this forum and actually got here with google checking on some realistic milestones milestones:) , I'm an old SEO to adsense and although I read every single manual , joined like dozen CPA network but didn't take action yet which is just silly because I got busy on some offline projects , however I want to take the leap but I would like to have some suggestions on some realistic milestones within 6 months.

Hey Peps, I'm only new to this forum and actually got here with google checking on some realistic milestones milestones:) , I'm an old SEO to adsense and although I read every single manual , joined like dozen CPA network but didn't take action yet which is just silly because I got busy on some offline projects , however I want to take the leap but I would like to have some suggestions on some realistic milestones within 6 months.

Firstly, welcome to the forum FLung!

Realistic milestones will depend on how much work you are going to put in, your budget, which offers you will promote etc. I often set myself goals that I FEEL are realistic, don't spend hours setting them as you are only losing time working towards these goals.

Set it, work hard at getting towards it and hopefully you will blow it right out of the water and can work on setting new ones.

Keep some short term goals (next couple of weeks/months) as well as long term (the year), make sure they are measurable and keep track of them.

Also, get your head stuck in to Ks guide the Newbie 411 and familiarise yourself with the forum, ask any questions you may have :)

Firstly, welcome to the forum FLung!

Realistic milestones will depend on how much work you are going to put in, your budget, which offers you will promote etc. I often set myself goals that I FEEL are realistic, don't spend hours setting them as you are only losing time working towards these goals.

Set it, work hard at getting towards it and hopefully you will blow it right out of the water and can work on setting new ones.

Keep some short term goals (next couple of weeks/months) as well as long term (the year), make sure they are measurable and keep track of them.

Also, get your head stuck in to Ks guide the and familiarise yourself with the forum, ask any questions you may have :)

Thx Dru for your fast reply:)

The point is I'm somehow aware of what you said but I was wondering about realistic goals in the industry , assuming that I'm putting long hours and decent budgets in my campaigns , how much would be possible within 3 to 6 months.

I like the concept of short/long term goals , but I was thinking more like months , 3 to 6 for milestones , considering that you are always tracking and tweaking your campaigns , I read most of newbie411 and its very helpful for start, its mostly the basic since I read many manuals about CPA but never took action on it but its from honest point of you which I respect.

Thanks for your time :)

MI
Back