The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Clickbank earnings Final

apalm

affiliate
Earnings from clickbank(CPS), these are the final earnings after 2 months. First made 1 sale and now made 2 sale. Increase of 1 sale for a total of 2 for this month, not that much at all.

Quick recap: Spent around $50
Sales: 2+1 Previous month(TOTAL 3)
Earnings: About 85$ ish
Net: about $35

Time to move on and continue to stay focus.

final.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Earnings from clickbank(CPS), these are the final earnings after 2 months. First made 1 sale and now made 2 sale. Increase of 1 sale for a total of 2 for this month, not that much at all.

Quick recap: Spent around $50
Sales: 2+1 Previous month(TOTAL 3)
Earnings: About 85$ ish
Net: about $35

Time to move on and continue to stay focus.

Are you using a tracker and a form of marketing that you can scale up?

Keep going on this! You have a good footing.

Are you using a tracker and a form of marketing that you can scale up?

Keep going on this! You have a good footing.

Only tracker I'm using is the one provided by clickbank to see who is clicking/hops/sales/etc.
I did stay focus and increased the sales from 1/month to 2/month. Will see if I continue to try scale up or move on, either way just focusing at one at at time which is so much easier.

I wouldn't say "rank a website".. Yes, traffic is from a couple of websites, they don't really rank that well.. they are on first page for one or two reasonable keyword searches, 2nd / 3rd pages for a lot of others.

I just capture the data properly, and give them exactly what they are looking for.

Freeeeee traffic. Nothing better..

And it keeps coming.. with zero work.

2ufrhoj.png
:) Nyccee.

Would you mind sharing a little more? I'm not trying to ask for your niche or anything.

Are you setting up niche websites around one clickbank product?
Are they information sites or review?
Are you capturing emails and then pitching the offer?
How many sites do you have to achieve this?
What are you using for keyword research? Keyword Planner?

Thanks

:oops:

Yeah course.. it's not rocket science.

Pick a topic that CB has plenty offers in.. let's say muscle gain. (not my niche)..

But ideally you want a topic with a few offers to test, and angles to build your site around.

You are not going to build a review site for any offer.. nor are you going to be over salesy in your writing. You are going to build a bonafide looking information / guide site or blog about a topic.. in no way do you want them to think you have only built the site to take money from them.

Then simply give them what they want..

If you want to push products for "fastest ways to gain muscle in arms".. then write 10 or 15 really good (not shitty spun or bought) articles.. good quality.. include images that describe techniques, and help the user understand what you are talking about (not just generic picture of a man with muscles lol)..

Write more content around the same topic.. create a few different categories, arms / legs / abs.. I dunno.. use a keyword tool to get ideas and research top 3 or 4 pages of results..and do what others have done, BUT DO IT BETTER.

Then think of what they want when they arrive.. and what they would want after that to help?Have you another super great bit of advice that they just NEED? Yeah? Ok, they need to give you an email for that juicy info.. or ebook, or tip or whatever..

Then, give them what they were looking for.. in emails.. and then suggest other products that can give them EVEN more benefits from original ideas..

Get them to share your site, even start to do a few FB pages and boost some posts for likes.. ask other sites to link to you, don't buy shitty links or you'll be derailed in no time.

Simple.. It will take you a week or two of solid work, and only about $50 investment if you do most the work yourself.

but mine now runs on auto.. and has been like that for AGES now..

Sorry if it wasn't the short term instant fix you were looking for. I'm afraid I'm sold out of magic beans.

But, with a little bit of hard work, it can and does work.

I didn't say I done "no work".

I stated I do none 'NOW".

Yeah, looks like the days of spun-crappy-rewritten blogs with forum links are over, but it's nice to know you can get that many sales with a site that doesn't even rank 1st.

I guess you still rank high for lots of long tail keywords, right?

Anyway you can't outrank organically sites like bodybuilding.com or others in this niche, or you could with expensive SEO.

You didn't mention anything about links (or at least I didn't read anything about this). Do you do any SEO, or just let the sites get natural links? Because this is the real problem with SEO now. Getting natural links is harder and harder and mostly you'll have to invest some time into manual outreach, assuming you have great content.

Keep up the good work.

Yeah I have some links, I did say above reach out to other sites for links (and I didn't say I did muscle, it was example!).. the best way these days to get really good links that no one else has is.. ta da.. beg for them :)

It only takes an afternoon to dig out 40 or 50 great similar sites and do an email to each.. you'll get a handful if you get your begging correct lol.. do a handful of decent directories (not spammy 2010 shite).. and get some social love rollin' and a good, well made site will always get some traction.. (yeah long tails are where it's at)..

It's not just a model for CB though.. I have other sites that are simply lead capture traps.. no need to monetize any other way, just sell the leads to companies who need business.

My niche is "diabetes". I wrote some articles but don't get any visitors. There are really lots of authority site ranking on first page such as webmd.com, diabetes.co.uk, prevention.com etc whatever keywords. So really hard to rank. How do you think about this niche? Aren't there any authority site on the first page for your niche? I don't know how go on to next. Thanks.

IMO, you need to narrow your niche down to the sub niches in order to compete. Select diabetes sub niches and build sites around each of those and then link them to the general diabetes site. Kind of like a 2.0 link wheel.

Okay, @apalm , this is your thread and you haven't chimed in for a while. Hoping you can bring us up to date with your efforts. Loads of great folks here looking to help you up your game.

you picked a tough one with diabetes lol, wow.. did you even look at the serps before starting??.. but yeah there's authority sites on top pages in my niche for the main generic terms, but not so much for longer tails..

and not wanting to repeat again, but if you start building around a single offer, or a niche in CB where there's only two or three great converting offers.. you limit where you can reach.

I dunno, pick a niche and think about related things people would want to know or need.. for instance, jobs.. there's maybe scope to have categories on resume writing techniques, how to get offshore oil jobs, ways to get employment in another country, great interview tips / techniques, what an employer DOESN'T want to know about you.. brainstorm as many article angles as you can.. and then look to see what the competition is, and what offers you could possibly market to these readers afterwards..

If you picked a niche, like diabetes, and wrote 5 generic articles about "best diabetes treatments".. come on, that ain't going to work. Use your brain. Think about the underlying problems that cause diabetes, the lifestyles people lead that can bring on diabetes, how some people are born with it, think about diabetes aftercare, think about the medicines and treatments people could opt for.. become an authority on all those sub-topics, and break them into categories. That's what the people who rank on top pages do. Copy them, but do it better..

I don't with CB. But it's certainly a niche with plenty offers.

People make them work, it's just finding a sub-niche where you can flourish.

MI
Back