The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My Case study of Goji Cream offer using Adnow native ads

Iftekhar Ahmed

affiliate
Hey peeps,

I just started my adult CPA journey with Adcombo.

Started with the best converting offers
1. TITAN GEL
2. GOJI Cream.

In this thread I will be sharing the test I performed. The details are:

Offer: Goji cream Thai
Traffic source : Adnow
Landing and Pre-landing by Adcombo

So I decided to spend 20$ on this offer. I setup native ads. The first issue I faced was, ad copy. Since it's a Thai offer, the ad text should be in Thai as most of the sites where the ad was to be displayed was in Thai. So native language ad is what I went for.

I don't speak Thai. So I had to create ad text from the content of the landers and pre landers. Since they were in Thai.

I simply took the words and used Google translate to check the meaning and then picked the best lines I found.

For ad image, I used images similar from Google. But those were similar to what other affiliates were running for other wrinkle cream offers.

I set the budget to 20$ in Adnow. Created 3 different ads. 1 with direct landing page to offer and 2 were linked to pre lander.

The traffic stats were,

Views : 112522
Clicks : 288
CPC : 0.1$
CTR : 0.26

The traffic came instantly and I was out of 20$ budget within 45 minutes.

Result : 0 conversions.

I know I spent less and I may spend more on native for the same offer.

Let's see how it goes.

Btw the titan gel offer I'm promoting has converted on adult banner traffic. However with less/no profits. I need to optimize it.

Cheers

This is my first post here and I hope I continue to provide more of such studies.

Last edited:
Hi @Iftekhar Ahmed,

The problem with 0 conversions may be due to you traffic source choice. I do not say that AdNow is not good, no, it is really great indeed! though there some offers which go better with this very traffic source than goji. For example, offer Detoxic shows great results in combination with AdNow traffic. You may ask your AM about what GEO to choose and other details :)

Hello @Iftekhar Ahmed brother
Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!
Brother TITAN GEL offer works very well in Romania with the combination of Outbrain and Taboola traffic source.
You should try it.
And, yes $20 are low to get a result at first place, however, it's best to monitor promotional steps with a low budget.
I hope, your next post here will be amazing with $$$......

banners
Back