The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My amazon affiliate niche site made its first sale. So excited!

shady_maniac

affiliate
I'm a newbie and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. I'm so damn happy so i thought I'd share in this forum. I'd like to thank @Jay Wessman aka The Lazy Ass Stoner for this. I haven't followed any other's tips. I've been motivated by his videos on YouTube so i thought I'd give it a try. I know he's been away and not active since long but if he see this Thanks Jay!
I only do this part time and only added 6 products. I wasn't fully committed to this as I just turned 19 this December 21 and I'm studying. I haven't also created much backlinks. Just about 5. I hope this continues. Any valuable suggestions are welcome. Thanks all! Hiyaaa
_20151229_214116-jpg.5407

Attachments

• _20151229_214116.JPG
    _20151229_214116.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Congrats! I did my first Amazon Affiliate sales back in November. I've only had 6-7 since then. Most are $2-3, but I had one over $20. Kind of fun to watch. My traffic is increasing as I build backlinks.

First, allow me to say congratulation for the good efforts that you have put in practice. It is not always an easy thing to have you get such a percentage in terms of the referrals. I remember giving up on the amazon affiliate program a few months ago but am glad that you have managed to pull against all odds. Stay focused and consisted on the things you are doing so that you do not loose focus on it. All the best.

First, allow me to say congratulation for the good efforts that you have put in practice. It is not always an easy thing to have you get such a percentage in terms of the referrals. I remember giving up on the amazon affiliate program a few months ago but am glad that you have managed to pull against all odds. Stay focused and consisted on the things you are doing so that you do not loose focus on it. All the best.
Thanks a lot for appreciation. It mean a lot to me to stay motivated :)

Awesome, congrats! There's nothing quite so exciting as the first one. :)

And yes, Jay is a fantastic teacher. Very down-to-earth and explains things in plain English, making the steps easy to understand. Gotta love that.

MI
Back