monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My amazon affiliate niche site made its first sale. So excited!

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by shady_maniac, Dec 29, 2015.

1. shady_maniac

shady_maniac Affiliate affiliate

I'm a newbie and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. I'm so damn happy so i thought I'd share in this forum. I'd like to thank @Jay Wessman aka The Lazy Ass Stoner for this. I haven't followed any other's tips. I've been motivated by his videos on YouTube so i thought I'd give it a try. I know he's been away and not active since long but if he see this Thanks Jay!
    I only do this part time and only added 6 products. I wasn't fully committed to this as I just turned 19 this December 21 and I'm studying. I haven't also created much backlinks. Just about 5. I hope this continues. Any valuable suggestions are welcome. Thanks all! Hiyaaa
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    azgold, Akshaysapra, K and 2 others like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. marcPIGurus

marcPIGurus Affiliate affiliate

Congrats! I did my first Amazon Affiliate sales back in November. I've only had 6-7 since then. Most are $2-3, but I had one over $20. Kind of fun to watch. My traffic is increasing as I build backlinks.

shady_maniac likes this.
  4. Moss

Moss Affiliate affiliate

My Amazon account just about 2 weeks, until now do not have order, there have more work to do.

shady_maniac likes this.
  5. shady_maniac

Congrats. I hope you succeed :)

6. shady_maniac

You'll surely get results. It's just a matter of time. My first sale came after a month. I wish you all the best :)

Moss likes this.
  7. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

First, allow me to say congratulation for the good efforts that you have put in practice. It is not always an easy thing to have you get such a percentage in terms of the referrals. I remember giving up on the amazon affiliate program a few months ago but am glad that you have managed to pull against all odds. Stay focused and consisted on the things you are doing so that you do not loose focus on it. All the best.

shady_maniac likes this.
  8. shady_maniac

Thanks a lot for appreciation. It mean a lot to me to stay motivated :)

9. Moss

Moss Affiliate affiliate

thank you.

10. Akshaysapra

Akshaysapra Affiliate affiliate

Wow man! This again gives me a lot of motivation. Jay Wessman be the BEST :D

shady_maniac likes this.
  11. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Awesome, congrats! There's nothing quite so exciting as the first one. :)

And yes, Jay is a fantastic teacher. Very down-to-earth and explains things in plain English, making the steps easy to understand. Gotta love that.

shady_maniac likes this.
  12. sakibz1

sakibz1 Affiliate affiliate

Congratz bro! :)

shady_maniac likes this.
  13. juzlee

juzlee Affiliate affiliate

Thats the feeling I felt when I made my first $5 in CPA. congrats :)

shady_maniac likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI