The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is a desktop landing page the same as a mobile landing page if it is mobile friendly?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

CashflowChase

affiliate
I've been following the requirements to start up in affiliate network. I rather start with mobile affiliate networking.

1. Got Accepted into MoreNiche, CheetahMediaLink(Mobile),Paydot

2. Bought a Domain at 1and1.com for dirtcheap might not be the best for getting a domain name. I can register at namecheap.com. I registered with 1and1 because I am on a small budget.

3. Bought hosting from hostgator with a 1cent coupon. This had to be the deal of the lifetime.

1and1 is taking long to verify my account with ID documents so my domain is pending and been on standby for a few days now. Plus in order to start a campaign in Cheetah Media Link which is my only mobile affiliate network you need a website a registered domain.

Is it possible to just start up a small blog and buy paid traffic plus free traffic and start testing with $25-50 start up?

Are mobile landing pages and desktop landing pages the same thing when you start campaigning? For an example if I build a desktop landing page and make it mobile friendly too is that how affiliates are campaigning?

No, it is not the same due to user activity difference. Mobile is much more quick and spontaneous which means that you have to be very pushy, while desktop is about reasonable behavior.

No, it is not the same due to user activity difference. Mobile is much more quick and spontaneous which means that you have to be very pushy, while desktop is about reasonable behavior.
So how would I start advertising mobile ads? I like the desktop way but mobile seems faster too.

So how would I start advertising mobile ads? I like the desktop way but mobile seems faster too.
The user behavior in mobile & desktop are different. So that the advertising & ads should be different. Mostly about spontaneous buying and mobile apps.

Are mobile landing pages and desktop landing pages the same thing when you start campaigning? For an example if I build a desktop landing page and make it mobile friendly too is that how affiliates are campaigning?
Not really.
In mobile you have to worry about the display on different sizes while on desktop you have a lot of room for your lp and don't have to worry about the display problems.
Desktop landers tend to be heavier in mobile you want make your lander as light as possible for the best load times.

Not really.
In mobile you have to worry about the display on different sizes while on desktop you have a lot of room for your lp and don't have to worry about the display problems.
Desktop landers tend to be heavier in mobile you want make your lander as light as possible for the best load times.
@Irs1995 check this quick landing page I put together quarterstopounds.com and give honest opinion also anything I should do to generate traffic to this site. Its an Amazon affiliate page by the way.

@Irs1995 check this quick landing page I put together quarterstopounds.com and give honest opinion also anything I should do to generate traffic to this site. Its an Amazon affiliate page by the way.

Its look good overall. Few things you might want to consider:

1. adding user reviews that have bought the product
2. Make the CTA more bold and add affiliate inks through out the article
3. Adding banners on the side (more clicks = more revenue)
4. Organize the article with sub-headings.
5. Make it mobile responsive

Also, would suggest taking a look at how others are making their amazon reviews.

As for traffic, I'd say go with traffic sources where you get high user intent.

1. Search PPC ( Bing and Google)
2. Facebook
3. Native Ads
4. PPV with good targeting can get you good user intent.

For starters, I'd say go with Bing.

Its look good overall. Few things you might want to consider:

1. adding user reviews that have bought the product
2. Make the CTA more bold and add affiliate inks through out the article
3. Adding banners on the side (more clicks = more revenue)
4. Organize the article with sub-headings.
5. Make it mobile responsive

Also, would suggest taking a look at how others are making their amazon reviews.

As for traffic, I'd say go with traffic sources where you get high user intent.

1. Search PPC ( Bing and Google)
2. Facebook
3. Native Ads
4. PPV with good targeting can get you good user intent.

For starters, I'd say go with Bing.

Thank you for sharing that information I will start to edit this now. I see 3-4 subscribers already registered even though this will serve as only one page. I have the review videos and ads waiting to be placed in the right positions. I just didn't know how to post my ad's on the sides, and below. Also I didn't put too many affiliate links in the fear that it would over saturate the landing page. I have a google campaign but I think I'm going to go with Bing for right now. If I can get some traffic maybe I can get some conversions with the Amazon links provided also my other advertisement.

Thank you for sharing that information I will start to edit this now. I see 3-4 subscribers already registered even though this will serve as only one page. I have the review videos and ads waiting to be placed in the right positions. I just didn't know how to post my ad's on the sides, and below. Also I didn't put too many affiliate links in the fear that it would over saturate the landing page. I have a google campaign but I think I'm going to go with Bing for right now. If I can get some traffic maybe I can get some conversions with the Amazon links provided also my other advertisement.

Also I was thinking of an effective way to traffic faster and try to master at least one or two ways. I hear paid traffic is more effective but i'm thinking that requires a stable budget which I do not have at the moment. What do you suggest is an effective method of trafficking for more users visits?

Also I was thinking of an effective way to traffic faster and try to master at least one or two ways. I hear paid traffic is more effective but i'm thinking that requires a stable budget which I do not have at the moment. What do you suggest is an effective method of trafficking for more users visits?
You can go with facebook traffic ...... they are very good traffic as well

If your already running on Google then stick with it.
I said bing because its easier to get approved without a proper site and less restrictions since google hates affiliates.
Google has more volume and better quality as compared to bing.

Social media - facebook, twitter, instagram, etc and even SEO work well with review sites. Aim to get ranked on low competition keywords once u start seeing results then start going for the ones with more competition.

Nothing is ever truly free. Its either going to cost your time or money.

If your already running on Google then stick with it.
I said bing because its easier to get approved without a proper site and less restrictions since google hates affiliates.
Google has more volume and better quality as compared to bing.

Social media - facebook, twitter, instagram, etc and even SEO work well with review sites. Aim to get ranked on low competition keywords once u start seeing results then aim for the ones with more competition.

In order to get rank I would have to build a campaign? This is a paid traffic method right? I'm thinking of gathering a small budget for paid traffic lol I think I'm experiencing a bit of anxiousness waiting for that first conversion. I'm sure many others can relate.

Mobile and Desktop are not similar. For Mobile you have to make sure you use a very catchy headline and sub heading with quick Call To Action!

MI
Back