The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My Adult Campaign Journey with NSFW Twitter Profile

Going to create more PVA account to scale up, it seems it's working.
image.jpg

What bot are you using for this project? thanks

Hmmm, I don't get it I have x4 resources compare to those people who have earning of $40 per day, my I have about 3 to 4 leads average per day that would be $10 per day.

Trying to change plan a bit but have no idea how to squeeze out more stuff from my accounts.
I have changed my redirect to 10% to PPL leads to drive more funds to run more resources, to to to to...

Oh and I found that most of my account got locked, may be that's the reason my leads were reduces.
Aiming to have 25 leads per day, RevShare is my hope. hoping $250~ everyday from those spenders. :D

The Bot says I have 150k followers across of my 2,000 twitter accounts.
Average 6 leads a day.... Hmmm? 14 hours past for today, still 3 leads. :(
1 PPS
2 RevShare

Ahahaha, I have another Conversion on RevShare!
Total of 3 conversion from 97 RevShare leads.

Heheh.....

What I did today.
So been wondering why with x4 resources I have compare to others I get only $10 but others $40 per day(wait, did they lucky to get 1 PPS conversion?). So Google random post to study how Twitter works, it seems simple but have no idea at all where am I wrong.

So I followed the guideline from Tweepi which I used to manually to follow followers before botting, I will implement the way I follow them on this bot.

So I heard people trying some method like mention, spam direct message, but soon after they did this they got banned, and link got blacklisted, not a wise choice huh.

I read and read and read and read and...........................................
They still implement the same old way, follow, un follow, follow, un follow to increase their follower count.

Some user even receive over 20k of followers, but have like 23 clicks with tweet being spammed each in a few second.

Wonder should I pursue for quality over quantity or quantity over quality.

Also notice some guy concentrate only a single account and it gather over 60k followers, and it get banned really soon, are they really telling the truth I wonder.

So I found that Twitter blocked my proxies in most of the time, I guess people were using the same shared proxies and they max out and got blocked, no problem connecting to other sites.

Oh sorry about the grammar I was thinking and typing at the moment, it seems confuse because my mind confuses.

Last edited:
Interesting journey!!!

I used twitter to generate traffic to a live cam white label, was a lot of work to build up the following, but the revenue is brilliant, it still produces money each month months after I sent the last tweet.

Interesting journey!!!

I used twitter to generate traffic to a live cam white label, was a lot of work to build up the following, but the revenue is brilliant, it still produces money each month months after I sent the last tweet.
Ahh... I joined that network it called... Camsp.... That required Credit Card detail to register right? And you can have your own domain right, as they will DNS a website for ya for free.

As per your suggestion I have changed the banner on my homepage(desktop, since it only support desktop) by average it generate 1 free lead everyday there with a 1:20 (lead:visitors). Hope it generate some leads over the few days.

Thanks for reminding I might try that too when I can get 25 leads per day.

Update for today, yesterday end up having 4 leads as I'm trying multiple method.
Think I need to revert it back.

Will continue to try to... Scale up? Optimize?

Last edited:
Pouring the same amount of traffic for days and the lead getting decrease day by day no idea what's going on.
Untitled.jpg

By the way, I will only focus on this project at the moment, I found 2 other method that was easy to work on, I started. The result can be seens in a week, and it's free traffic after all.

I changed the banner and got a live cam box on my homepage, and here's the result of the desktop traffic.
Untitled2.jpg

Live cam is attractive...

Getting weird with CrakRevenue, I have increase my traffic to almost 800 to 1,000 now(I manually filter like over 300 bot IP, this should be the real amount)
US Traffic is somewhere around 400 to 500 per day, while others are mix.

I still get like 1 lead per day compare to what I have last time, with less than this traffic, 4 leads +.

I mailed them, they didn't said anything about it, but suggest an idea to me.

The live cam I join got a total of 9 "free" registration, while they don't give a "free" on their page, they say it by private show or free trial, wonder how these people saw the "free".

Currently suffering from a low leads on CrakRevenue upon split testing from different offer, which I notice SlutRoulette, LiveCams seems likely from a same boss.

I get like 1 to 2 leads per day now.

I have got like a bunch of PunishTube leads, like over 100 and 0 conversion.
Crak explain that maybe my traffic are not money worth.
I didn't choose PPL or I would be kicked out, but weird is that twitter are human too aren't they?
They should be rich to have a smart phone to get access to a internet right?
Smart phone + Internet = Got money on pocket right?

So I decided to split test 95% of my traffic to the new network(the one I mentioned above, which I changed the banner for it), and see how it's going.

I hope to have 5 leads as minimum every day, hopefully 50 leads per day.

I have got like currently, 3,000 twitter account on hand wow, expensive $400+
Almost 25% of total got locked, and some suspended.
I wanted to buy more account but the dealer seems off his business, wonder where can I get my sources.

After a couple of complaining on the bot with tickets, I finally get to follow more user per day.
4GB VPS can't seems to run 3,000 account at once, need to get a bigger VPS, but I haven't see any $$$ yet.

I have like over 140 leads on revshare now, and only 3 person who enter their credit card detail, but then none has spent any money. Which makes me wonder if's the traffic source(twitter) a matter?

I tried another method like creating mass account on do bulk work load, seems it get only 10 visitors for the past 6 days, not a worth scale.

Very lucky I'm the selected one from a thread opening, giving me 6 month of free vps, 4 GB. But...
Can't run 3,000 accounts, maybe it's now 2,000 account after counting the locked and banned one.

If anyone is interested in a screenshot, here is my lifetime screenshot on CrakRevenue, I prefer RevShare, if I didn't pick that I should have... $300 I guess, is twitter traffic not good in conversion rate?
Untitled.jpg

I experienced so many error with this bot and now I couldn't use this bot.
I have one guy turn in to conversion for the revshare.

Maybe you could try content locking for a day or two? I saw a kik guide on the CPATeacher forums, you could try to give a spin to it and use it for twitter, as I see you are getting a lot of unique hits daily.

Maybe you could try content locking for a day or two? I saw a kik guide on the CPATeacher forums, you could try to give a spin to it and use it for twitter, as I see you are getting a lot of unique hits daily.
Actually I did that bro, but the bot crash and my data has lost in the 2nd day headache rebuilding it.
Do you mean Direct Message the guys?

Actually I did that bro, but the bot crash and my data has lost in the 2nd day headache rebuilding it.
Do you mean Direct Message the guys?
Not exactly, more like spreading links of LP's that lock certain pictures. Not sure if that will work out on twitter though

Hmmm, I really don't know, I don't feel like want to touch it, instead I'm trying to understand why am I encounter so many problem with this bot, I try to dismantle into many particular to see what's the problem.

I wish I am Einstein, who don't rely on testing and tweaking, which he just imagine it and get the answer right off.
As his experiment of saying that the light travel to the world are not straight, which are curve from the universe, that explain the blind "gravity" which been introduced by Newton, without knowing what exactly it is. :D

Well, I'm not Einstein, need to do testing and tweaking.

Playing around with the bot and oh finally started to get some clue why they are not following the user I assigned to, which follow about 10 follower each, that spoiled the past 3 month of the time I've wasted, so I tweak and changed abit, all the account follow an average of 80. Which I believe it's 2,000 x 80 = 160,000 follower being followed each day.

I moved to a new cam program and the leads being generated are much higher than CrakRevenue.
Untitled.jpg

Should I eventually give up RevShare program because they are slow, and 4 months now don't see any progress.
Would like to generate about 25 leads per day, because I started to find what's the problem with the bot, silly me wasted 3 months with not knowing the problem with the bot.

Oh finally 1st conversion... After months of trying.
Untitled.png

He signed up for a trial, and that was I guess $2.95? I get 20% of Rev Share.

And I have no idea why I have high registration compare to last time. Maybe someone popular retweet my post.

Anyway, it seems that my effort is not wasted.

1st Conversion. :D
Hopefully I will get some result from CrakRevenue.

Wow, made another sale! This seems to be very interesting, I hope I can get more sales per day and see increasing of spending everyday and my wish for rev-share comes true. Which my guts not to pick PPL in the first place for long term.
But how much the 1st sale is $0.18 while the 2nd sale is $0.40

The trial is $2.95 from what I know.
And a 20% Rev-Share upto 60% Rev-Share depending the volume of spender I gather.

Untitled.png

Listening to... (My respected celebrity)
You need to come with me
I wanna share it with you

banners
Back