The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

My Adult Campaign Journey with NSFW Twitter Profile

Maybe you could try making your landing page look like the offer you are promoting. If they are two complete different things, the convertion rate will not be that high.

I don't fully understand the way you're working, but this might help out.

$3.4 to cash out.
31313.jpg

23232323.jpg

Maybe you could try making your landing page look like the offer you are promoting. If they are two complete different things, the convertion rate will not be that high.

I don't fully understand the way you're working, but this might help out.
CrakRevenue already have the best landing page, but the thing is that redirecting them delays a few second, as it redirect from 1 server to another server.

I just place a simple adult lander, asking are you 18.
That's all. Have no idea how to create complex lander.

CrakRevenue already have the best landing page, but the thing is that redirecting them delays a few second, as it redirect from 1 server to another server.

I just place a simple adult lander, asking are you 18.
That's all. Have no idea how to create complex lander.
Alright. By the way, I like this thread. Your method seems good, you are using a bot to follow people, right? Do you post content yourself or does the bot take care of that as well?

Alright. By the way, I like this thread. Your method seems good, you are using a bot to follow people, right? Do you post content yourself or does the bot take care of that as well?
Great, I did it all by manually with the help of Macro recorder. Upload a few photos, just like a normal user would do.

Hoho, I bought a bot and I have 900+ twitter accounts on hand.
I have about 400 proxies, I wanted to assign 2 to 4 proxies per account, and I want to try to it mass for scale up.

I got a free vps trial for 1 month, so let's see how would it work for the next few days.
And these some of the 40s account are hand-config, so they have posts and followers, so I would just try to run the same config how I did manually.

I heard people are making $80 a day with this bot, I'm glad I have so many twitter accounts stored last time.
The proxies I brought are pricy, also the bot. Expensive...

Hope it work out for the next 2 weeks.
Getting rich soon. :)

Hoho, I bought a bot and I have 900+ twitter accounts on hand.
I have about 400 proxies, I wanted to assign 2 to 4 proxies per account, and I want to try to it mass for scale up.

I got a free vps trial for 1 month, so let's see how would it work for the next few days.
And these some of the 40s account are hand-config, so they have posts and followers, so I would just try to run the same config how I did manually.

I heard people are making $80 a day with this bot, I'm glad I have so many twitter accounts stored last time.
The proxies I brought are pricy, also the bot. Expensive...

Hope it work out for the next 2 weeks.
Getting rich soon. :)

Sounds good, good luck!

I've config wrongly on the bot! And waste 2 days of time running it.
Bad news, free VPS from Azure cancel my service, well bot are certainly no allow.
I will go for another VPS and setup everything, this time I will do the backup.

Not bad for having $7 for the bot to run on the first day.
But I messed up with the bot again, headache fixing it.
Goal to $10 a day should be near.

twtw.jpg

Got a bunch of leads everyday, I sent them to F*CKBOOK, but they don't convert, just weird.
image.jpg

image.jpg

BAD!!!!!
I can get lead but no conversion, wonder how to push people to spend money.
The thing I know is that, there's a quiz landing page that works out on this, but no idea where to find it.
Talk to your rep at Crakrev. They will gladly help you to improve conversions.

Oh I have finally reached the payout, I will be paid on next month. :)
image.jpg

Regarding the bot, I've purchase 300 proxies from a cheap sources, which is about $30, and yes $0.10 each proxies.
I didn't do any diagnose and the problem comes after I check it.

The proxies takes loads of time to load, and that's why I'm not seeing any increase on follow and unfollow ratio, it can't login at all.

So all the earning and leads and been decrease so greatly. Wasted almost 2 weeks of time building leads, regret.
The expiration period for the proxies I've purchased left 15 days.

I might consider change the proxies with other sources, but can't seems to get any cheap yet fast proxies.

Congrats! I have a total of 57 conversions but only a few of those have spend money. Kinda sux having to wait for them to want to spend. But off of those I have 589 bucks! We just have to keep at it and posting our links!

I think the more time we spend the more money we will stand to make with time. It's only a matter of time. :)

Good luck!

(NOTE: I ONLY do rev-share!)

income11.JPG
income12.JPG
income2.3.JPG

@AgentZee

Wow you seems to have a huge boost on your visitors count compare to your previous one.
Weird you have only 1 conversion and yet he spent $3,000 (15% rev) on the girls!?
That's so freaking amazing, keep scale up mate, I mean focus just on your "this" traffic source.

Ya it's bad to wait for them to spend money lol.

Good news I have 2 conversion from RevShare cam, but they haven't spend any money yet. :)
Couldn't upload the image, postimage.org not working...

I regret I should forward all the traffic I have before Sep to RevShare.
I should have 10 conversion by now.

Update:
I've been working wrong on my bot all the while! No wonder no increases on leads. I fixed it and heheh.
I get about 2 revshare lead average per day, and that would be 30 revshare lead per month, need to think how to scale up. :)

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
Update Sep 19th:
Wow I have got 7 RevShare leads today, hoping to have like 20 RevShare leads a day.
Maybe today is Friday, not sure.

Success almost here, but I have a dilemma, either I need to hybrid the earning or get it revshare.
Because I'm no where of have money to spend on heavy resources.

I choosed to pick RevShare leads, if I have PPL leads my earning would be.
Sep 17th - $6
Sep 18th - $18
Sep 19th - $15
Sep 20th - $8.25

But I listen to the guys, "Hey you should pick RevShare for Cam offer".
Oh well, hope they convert.

So between Sep 15th to Sep 20th, I'm having
19 Revshare leads. :D

Overall I have 54 Revshare leads.
2 Conversion, I mailed them and they said conversion = people who entered their credit card details.

I will work more effort on it for a scale.
Worry no enough money to pay for the resources.
It's expensive.

Last edited:
Heheh, no idea of the spikes on 23th.
25th have low conversion because over 30% of the proxies..... Slowed down.... Disconnected.... CAN"T LOADED!

Averagely I get 3 leads of RevShare per day, wow none of them spend money yet.
25th, decided to split test against 3 RevShare cam offer instead of 1 to decide a better conversion rate.
Changed all the messy link.

So I'm planning to get more account to follow followers, I read that getting a high profile twitter-er to retweet your post will greatly boost your followers.

So far I have averagely 300 followers per niche per account, I have no idea why were they so low.
Wonder how to boost the followers count instead of buying more accounts.
No idea, need to keep studying.

Untitled222.jpg

Last edited:
MI
Back