The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

richnlp

affiliate
I started adult affiliate marketing around 12 years ago. It was a slow start because I had no training. PPL, PPC, PPV, you name it, I've tried and/or mastered the method. Thanks to a forum like this though, many newcomers can now get on the fast track to wealth.

After much trial and error, I was able to create a big, steady stream of income flowing, 24 hours a day. As long as you are persistent, take the time to analyze your income revenues, and offer your base what they are most likely looking for, you will do great in the adult affiliate industry.

Many affiliate networks are willing to help you along, with things like choosing the correct banner sizes, promo tools, stats, best converting offers, etc. I strongly advise creating multiple websites to use affiliate programs on. Tumblr is an all-time favorite of mine, because you can market adult content, and in a variety of ways. Skip FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube. They will make you very little gains. Stick to your own sites and link them together for maximum benefits.

Thank you for your time and I hope this helps!
P.S. I'm making so much cash now, I can afford to date the hottest girls every day of the week...and I do. :)

Hey!
Glad to know you're doing so good!
I am also going to start with Adult CPA soon, can you name some good networks to buy traffic from?

Congrats for the good job you are doing. You need to enjoy the rewards of the hard work you have been doing. That will even charge you to do great stuffs in the future. I will however like that you share some of the key shortcomings that you have come across this journey, it will be very helpful to us so that we can also avoid making the similar mistakes again. What really motivated you to stay along? What are the driving forces? Hope when you answer those you would have helped many of us.

My congrats! Thank you for this nice post, I'd like to start adult cpa too...

I started adult affiliate marketing around 12 years ago. It was a slow start because I had no training. PPL, PPC, PPV, you name it, I've tried and/or mastered the method. Thanks to a forum like this though, many newcomers can now get on the fast track to wealth.

After much trial and error, I was able to create a big, steady stream of income flowing, 24 hours a day. As long as you are persistent, take the time to analyze your income revenues, and offer your base what they are most likely looking for, you will do great in the adult affiliate industry.

Many affiliate networks are willing to help you along, with things like choosing the correct banner sizes, promo tools, stats, best converting offers, etc. I strongly advise creating multiple websites to use affiliate programs on. Tumblr is an all-time favorite of mine, because you can market adult content, and in a variety of ways. Skip FaceBook, Twitter and YouTube. They will make you very little gains. Stick to your own sites and link them together for maximum benefits.

P.S. I'm making so much cash now, I can afford to date the hottest girls every day of the week...and I do. :)

I'm looking forward to reading your success story. Adult and dating is our biggest vertical. Have you looked at snapchat also? We have a lot of affiliates making bank with that method

I'm looking forward to reading your success story. Adult and dating is our biggest vertical. Have you looked at snapchat also? We have a lot of affiliates making bank with that method

How exactly are they promoting Adult dating offers on Snapchat? I am mainly doing banner display. That might be interesting...

Hey man, always cool to meet other Adult Affiliates. I am promoting mainly Adult dating offers on the big Traffic Networks. Just curious how you are promoting. It seems like you are doing some creative ways with Tumblr and all.

Inspiration comes in small, little forum threads, eh? Love this. Keeps me alive.

Congrats for your good job and thanks for your information!

BTW, there are many adult CPA offers in Laser Media! Check it out if you're interested.

Some details:
table glam - AcE SIP (AUTO TS) - PL
germanvids - AcE SIP (AUTO TS) - DE
TELCEL_ADULT_HARDVID1 (AUTO TS) - MX

Payout: $5.00
Carriers / flow
Orange + Plus: 1click
Tmobile + Play: Click2SMS
WiFi : Click2SMS
Traffic: incent + non incent allowed

If you want to earn with Laser Media now, feel free to contact me via Skype: lasermediagroup for a instant approval.

I'd like to apologize for the last line in my post. How vain sounding of me! Lol, it's true, but wasting your hard-earned money on those kind of women is not the wisest of spending choices lol. #ForeverHumbled

Congrats for your success and yeah tumblr is a great source of traffic for adult niche. I too made some good money with my white label dating sites.

MI
Back