The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My 5k month from Free Traffic!

Chris Porter

I wanted to share this with everyone to show that it is possible to make a lot of money online!

Next month I am expecting to double!

This is all possible from free traffic, you just have to get the right offer!

payday!!!!.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Chris - that's terrific!

This is product sales, not CPA, is that right?

I use social media. I would love to tell more about it but hate putting my secret out there. lol.. Maybe someday!

That's all you need to say. :) If you do decide to do a follow-along journey (yes, please! Oops, that was my outside voice) then you can either give the one(s) you used or still keep it to just social/email/whatever.

We do some hand holding but people also have to actually try things to see how they work and how they work for them. No need to divulge more than you want to or think wise (a.k.a. secrets) to post a helpful guide or journey. :)

That's all you need to say. :) If you do decide to do a follow-along journey (yes, please! Oops, that was my outside voice) then you can either give the one(s) you used or still keep it to just social/email/whatever.

We do some hand holding but people also have to actually try things to see how they work and how they work for them. No need to divulge more than you want to or think wise (a.k.a. secrets) to post a helpful guide or journey. :)

The secret is within yourself lol , I could explain to the world all my secrets... But it will not get them anywhere unless you stay motivated and actually stick to something! Even when you do not see results at first!

The secret is within yourself lol , I could explain to the world all my secrets... But it will not get them anywhere unless you stay motivated and actually stick to something! Even when you do not see results at first!

Great way to phrase it. That's one of the most common reasons people fail.

banners
Back