The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My 5 Best Methods for Free Facebook Traffic

hey guys, thought I'd share some material from my ebook about facebook here, enjoy

want32057-1Vdpdm1444454336.png

The 1st Method is the basic burn method for ad accounts, you can add $50 coupon to facebook and then use another $50 or so until they try to charge the account totalling $100 each in free ads spent. Usually it’s best to create a fan page about a fake business or cause, post something decent and then do a promoted post to get the account to pass 1st manual review.

2nd method you don’t need an ad account but a regular profile with a picture of a pretty girl you can find image on google images or use other facebook account profile pics or from pof. Add backdrop pic of a beach or a city, city of ip ideally to make it look decent. Then post something like. “hey, finally got on Facebook, looking forward to meeting you all on here soon”. Then the next post can be your affiliate ad. eg. “hey guys, I just came across this site where you can lose 20Lbs in 1 Month! You gotta see this.. afflink.com”

Then you can search and join several groups with your niche keyword or other popular keyword. Don’t join more than 25 groups in one day or it will block feature, try 15 a day. Once you are in these groups you can post your ad on the group to show on other members newsfeed. Also you can search popular pages and see their recent posts and add friend to people who shared the post for chances of them sharing your status updates and add friend to people who liked the post to show people who are active and online who can see your profile, ads and status updates. Experiment with posting on different pages and comments on different page posts.

Also look around games methods there are lots of games with lots of users on them. Have different accounts going at once on different rdps or in a software program. Also you can create groups and pages, invite friends to groups and pages, and post your groups and pages on all the other groups that you’re in. See if you can make something go viral. Check most viewed or viral videos on youtube for this.

Seems like some good methods, I just join a bunch of groups and make a landing page for an affiliate offer and post my add on a bunch of groups everyday. It is a good way for free traffic, and has made me tons of money from this method over the past 2 years.

Thanks for sharing and also reminding people who do not believe in free traffic that it can always work. Very many of us end up using a lot of money which you could have invested elsewhere and just work with the free sources of traffic. Facebook has billions of actives users today and therefore you can easily convert a portion into your niche or blog. You just need to have good plans and learn some few tricks on how things are done. Just employ some smartness in this and you will be good to go.

banners
Back