propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My 3 Step Guide To Getting Traffic, Sales And Backlinks With Pinterest Marketing!

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by Jay Wessman, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Hey ninjas :ninja:

Since y'all seemed to dig the guide that I recently posted about how I use tumblr to promote my niche sites I thought I'd share with you another one of my social marketing strategies that's all about Pinterest marketing.

This time I'm going to show you how I build up big ass pinterest accounts for my niche sites that I can then use to drive traffic, sales and backlinks to all of the pages on my sites.

Once these sites are built up the cool thing is you can use them over and over and over again to promote any new piece of content that you put out.

Anyway here's the vid:

[video=youtube;l-1tH-Dts1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1tH-Dts1Y[/video]

4 people like this.
  2. abuhanifa

abuhanifa Affiliate affiliate

Nice video bro. If someone is good with iMacros , they can build a bot to automate things .

3. mastermind97

mastermind97 Affiliate affiliate

Very nice and informative video. Thanks

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Another sick vid my man!

5. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

This is the third time I've seen this since last night, it's great! What I was missing was putting my links in the description. I was just putting it in the clickable link at the bottom, changing it from the homepage.

6. james007

james007 Affiliate affiliate

i give it a try and it's working instantly i receive some followers , really thanks Jay

7. BobanV

BobanV Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

This strategy works out - I saw the video one month ago. Other videos are nice too. However, our guy mysteriously disappeared few months ago.

8. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Yeah, I know K put a couple of shout outs for Jay and I am not certain he heard anything after that. Jay was last seen Nov 13. Hope all is well for him.

9. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

Jay's still around I got an e-mail from him a couple of days ago.

10. manishshah

manishshah Affiliate affiliate

Thanks For this Usefull INformation

11. K.Hoogje

K.Hoogje Affiliate affiliate

Great useful information thanks!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed