The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My 10 Day Earnings! Let me know what you think!

How much do you make a week?

• Total voters
The question is how long it took you to get there?
Well I am now 23, I have been doing affiliate marketing for about 6 years now. It is not easy to just set up and go with affiliate marketing, You have to have patience and knowledge of what will work best when it comes to advertising.

Personally, I do think that you have been able to achieve this because of your good plans. When you plan something very well, there are higher chances that you will be able to do well. I will also like that you share the things that you did differently this round so as to make such an amount just in 10 days. Looking forward for the tips.

Personally, I do think that you have been able to achieve this because of your good plans. When you plan something very well, there are higher chances that you will be able to do well. I will also like that you share the things that you did differently this round so as to make such an amount just in 10 days. Looking forward for the tips.
Thank you I appreciate the nice comment! I have actually been trying to put something together like this for the last few years now. When I was younger I never succeeded in affiliate marketing because I never had the patience, I always wanted to get rich quick. Which isnt the case 99.9% of times. Once I was able to tell my self that this takes time and consistency I was able to start generating a decent income. As of now it only grows everyday. I am hoping to do a 9k month for the month of September, which means I have to make $300 a day.

I am thinking about writing a book on how you can generate 150+ a day from Facebook free marketing.

Congratz on the earnings. Makes me jealous.
Maybe I could earn that amount.
If you are going to create the ebook, how long you think it will take for you?
Never done facebook at all.

Congratz on the earnings. Makes me jealous.
Maybe I could earn that amount.
If you are going to create the ebook, how long you think it will take for you?
Never done facebook at all.
It should only take me a few weeks to write it, would you be interested in checking it out when I write it?

I do not understand how people can make more then one account on facebook. Everytime I try to make another account it deletes it. I post prob 6 times a day.

Sounds unbelievable for me...You have only one account, you post 6 times a day (not sure if to groups or pages) and still you make that much? There are people I know from other forums who post 6 times per day as well... But with 50 accounts! Don't understand what could be your secret here...

Sounds unbelievable for me...You have only one account, you post 6 times a day (not sure if to groups or pages) and still you make that much? There are people I know from other forums who post 6 times per day as well... But with 50 accounts! Don't understand what could be your secret here...
I do not see how you can get 50 accounts? Everytime I try to make another one they delete it, and the only problem those people are having who are posting from 50 accounts is they do not have a desired product. It takes time to find the right product that will sell.

People can spam on 50 accounts every day but that will get you no where when you're product is not desired. Trust me I used to post a lot more then I do now, and it got me no where. Prob 3 years of my affiliate marketing life were a complete waste. Besides the fact that you live and learn.

Great job bro. I am not getting sales on cj i got one sale but left working and focusing on other projects. By seeing your success with CJ i am thinking to come back to it :D I am greedy guy LOL :cool:

Below are my 10 day earnings! I have been working with affiliate marketing for a few years now, but this recent year has been a good year for me! Just in 10 days I have made $1,779 and pulled 427 leads!

Share your knowledge with me! I love to bounce around ideas. My commissions were made from Free Facebook Marketing in groups and pages!View attachment 6769
Nice Keep up the Good work
Wish you the best

MI
Back