monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Must You Still Position Keywords In The First Paragraph?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Smithee, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

Lately there's been a lot of talk about creating quality content, writing solely for your audience and so on. However for SEO purposes, must you whilst creating the quality content [which everyone wants created] also ensure you have the keywords you want to rank for in the first paragraph of your article?

2. monetizer
  3. Tanksy

Tanksy Affiliate affiliate

It's not a must but from my experience it does help. This isn't the most scientific method, but I've noticed I get more visitors from search engines if I do place my keywords in the title and the first paragraph of the text. You should do a similar experiment and see what works for you. Even if you do have to put them in the first paragraph it's usually not that difficult to make it seem natural.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Affiliate affiliate

Well certainly it is not a must, but I think that if there ever was some truth to it then there probably still is. I am not familiar with any real research or stats on the matter but it would just make sense that it is the best way to go. Just studying journalism and writing will tell you to be concise and clear and spell everything out right away, and there is no better place for that then the first paragraph.

5. serverhosh

serverhosh Affiliate affiliate

Yes.. try to use the Main Keyword at the Starting of the Each para, else any where within the 1st Para..

6. IT-INDIA.com

IT-INDIA.com Affiliate affiliate

I agree with you

URL
    Title Tag
    Title/headings in the artcile
    Link out too

these carry good value, a lot of value.. I would suggest keywords be used evenly through out the page and the article be of 1k - 2k words with pics and deep explanations.

Needless to say the article should be based on research and must have loads of insights. Just blah blah won't help anyone.

2 people like this.
  7. farhan253

farhan253 Affiliate affiliate

Yes make your content quality one and use your keyword on first paragraph which will help you

8. superdupr786

superdupr786 Affiliate affiliate

9. Anuj PAtel

Anuj PAtel Affiliate affiliate

nice post good to read

10. IT-INDIA.com

IT-INDIA.com Affiliate affiliate

If you like someone's post, you should hit "Like" button instead of making fluff posts.. no offence, but an advise for the welfare of this forum.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI