The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Must Read] How not to get banned from Instagram (Massive Accounts)

Feluba

affiliate
Hello guys,

I have been receiving some PMs and Journeys of people starting out with this method, and all I see are banned accounts!

Why you should read this? Well.. I have almost two month on this method, with the same accounts. I don't even know how does it feel to get banned.

Yes, you will face some email verification. if you make higher mistakes like changing proxies to often in the same account, or changing usernames/urls to much, you will face some phone verification, but besides that, you are SAFE.

So, how do I do to keep my accounts safe?

Follow this settings, and you will never see a ban on Instagram again:
  • Make your account UNIQUE: Don't even think on upload the same profile picture on various account, don't share their descriptions or their shared photos. You can get creative on the usernames, including niche related keywords (See Myths at the end of thread)
  • Use the same proxy for everything: This may sound logic, but I know some people open the verification/confirmation link in one proxy, and then log in from another, do everything on the same proxy, the only thing you can open on another proxy is the mail, but any thing related to that instagram account, use same proxy, even for uploading/sharing pictures.
  • Upload at least one picture the first time: It's very weird to see a public profile collecting followers with not even one shared picture, think about it. Even one picture will change the whole situation.
  • Don't use Adult/Explicit BH keywords on hashtags: Use them on description, even on bio, but on hashtags? No dear. That's an easy target for them. Don't use hack, webcam, hot. But know what? Use free, even great companies has lots of 'free' hashtags on their shares.
  • Use aged accounts: Fresh accounts won't make it, sorry. Buy aged accounts, I think that PVA is not that important, because you can easily verify them with any sim, but aged is the key.
  • It takes time! It's not make-money-overnight: Wanna know how much time I spent on each account creation? 40 minutes . 40 Precious and well invested minutes. Create a unique profile picture that will have a unique md5.
Myths :eek:
  • "Don't use hack, free, or anything like that on bio!" - Haha! Sorry if I laugh on this one, but if you don't use those keywords on your bio description, then, better for me! (USE THEM)
  • "Don't use your domain more than 3 times per account" - What a myth! I have 10 accounts sharing the same domain, and they are actually the ones that makes me more profits.
  • "Follow about 300 per day, per account" - I'm sorry pal, but I don't know what kind of account were you using, but good aged accounts can handle about 1,200 followers per day, per account! Proved by myself.
Hope this is helpful to those people who are struggling with this method, if you have anything to add to the thread just reply!

Thanks for reading.

Your information are precious for my Instagram Journey, I want to say a thanks here to show my appreciation.
Good job, hoping to see you getting $50 a day soon.

Do we have to use a specific proxy location for each acc ? For example we have to use US proxies for US accs, RU proxies for RU accs, etc.? Thanks for sharing this :D

Do we have to use a specific proxy location for each acc ? For example we have to use US proxies for US accs, RU proxies for RU accs, etc.? Thanks for sharing this :D
Not at all, just try to change location once and you will be fine.

@Federico Pintaluba Do you know if I post affiliate links in a comment could be a reason to got banned ? ... I know that wont be a link but using a shorurl people can easily copy and paste in a browser...
I'm not sure about this but shortened I don't think that could be a problem.

@Federico Pintaluba thanks for the reply man! as far as i concern, we can use those niche related words on our username as well as our bio right ? :)
No problem! Glad to help. Yes, you can use keywords on name, bio and even on domain. Just try not to use adult keywords, I don't know much about adult on IG, but it's the only niche I had problems with.

how are you uploading the photos ? from pc with proxy support - i mean upload the photos from the same proxy that was used to create the account ? .

Thanks for sharing.. Been doing this for 1 month with 20 account average earning per day is $1.00+. Any suggestion to scale up.. btw for the domain are u adding subdomain for every account..

Thanks for a great share, can i use only 1 account per proxy? I believe i read that the max amount is 3 accounts per proxy, is that true?

Second question: After purchasing an account and adding it to a proxy, how long time has to pass before i can change the Name, Username, Bio, Link and picture?

Last edited:
can i use only 1 account per proxy? I believe i read that the max amount is 3 accounts per proxy, is that true?
1 acc per proxy is the most safe and the most expensive way, you can add 5 accounts per proxy too, the price lows and the risk rise, the middle spot is good to low your costs without getting your accounts banned, remember if you have 5 accounts and you make 1 mistake you can lost the 5 accounts together

Second question: After purchasing an account and adding it to a proxy, how long time has to pass before i can change the Name, Username, Bio, Link and picture?
start posting a pic and following a couple of people for 2 or 3 days before change anything

MI
Back