The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

MundoMedia steal my $14,000 commission

Z

zhengfang wang

Hi Everyone,

i am a affiliate of MundoMedia, I'm sure MundoMedia is a disgusting liar.

From Sep to Oct,i run more different offer earn $14,000 commission.
During the 2 months, my manager Huanyu always let me to invest more and send more traffic. This means MundoMedia accepet my traffic and convertes are well.
It costed me a lot to buy traffic and ran offers.
In mid October(It's time for them to pay),my manager Huanyu tell me one advertiser doubt my convertes is fraud and send me a report with rough data statics. And then my manager just let me wait for their investigation, all commission temporary hold.(only $1,433 commission for this advertiser, i think others advertiser $12,500 have paid to MundoMedia)
During that time, I asked my manager a few times. But all the answers are the same “I don't know. Please keep waiting.”

Suddenly one day, I found my manager Huanyu deleted my contact info on instant messenger. no any reason, no any notice. very ridiculous, unbelievable !!!
I try to contact their other managers, supervisors, and VP, no any feedback.
I don't know how much commission they will steal from affiliate every year.
I dread to think.....If I were a Canadian, I think I would sue them.

See here, is your lucky. Please stay away MundoMedia,Otherwise, suddenly one day they will steal all your commission. MundoMedia is a very dishonest network.

Attachments

• mu1.jpg
    mu1.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 122
  • mu2.jpg
    mu2.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,

i am a affiliate of MundoMedia, I'm sure MundoMedia is a disgusting liar.

From Sep to Oct,i run more different offer earn $14,000 commission.
During the 2 months, my manager Huanyu always let me to invest more and send more traffic. This means MundoMedia accepet my traffic and convertes are well.
It costed me a lot to buy traffic and ran offers.
In mid October(It's time for them to pay),my manager Huanyu tell me one advertiser doubt my convertes is fraud and send me a report with rough data statics. And then my manager just let me wait for their investigation, all commission temporary hold.(only $1,000 commission for this advertiser, i think others advertiser $13,000 have paid to MundoMedia)
During that time, I asked my manager a few times. But all the answers are the same “I don't know. Please keep waiting.”

Suddenly one day, I found my manager Huanyu deleted my contact info on instant messenger. no any reason, no any notice. very ridiculous, unbelievable !!!
I try to contact their other managers, supervisors, and VP, no any feedback.
I don't know how much commission they will steal from affiliate every year.
I dread to think.....If I were a Canadian, I think I would sue them.

See here, is your lucky. Please stay away MundoMedia,Otherwise, suddenly one day they will steal all your commission. MundoMedia is a very dishonest network.

First of all, do you have proof of your claims?

Secondly, this is not a "complain and warn people" forum. This is a "Disputes & Resolutions" forum. Please post proof of your claims.

@mundomedia has not been active in this community. They do have an official listing in the Resources area, but they have made only two posts in three years.

I hope they see this shout out to them and respond to your claims.

Secondly, this is not a "complain and warn people" forum. This is a "Disputes & Resolutions" forum. Please post proof of your claims.

@mundomedia has not been active in this community. They do have an official listing in the Resources area, but they have made only two posts in three years.

very thanks your advice. i will attach some screenshot.
I don't expect me to get my money back. I just want more people to see them dirty.

Thanks

please be calm and try to solve the matter.
Thank you for your care, They are intentional. No one contact me from MundoMedia,and my manager delete me from chat software. Let more people know that they dirty.

do you know which forum Mundomedia have more active?

Thanks

You should never display sensitive information (real name, credit card #, offer name if you don't want to, etc.). However, enough information to prove and back up a claim is necessary. A violation of personal privacy information is never necessary for this type of posting.

MI
Back