Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Mundo Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mundomedia

mundologo.jpg

MUNDO Media ltd is a rapidly growing performance–based ad network that provides advertisers with direct response solutions and broad reach; and publishers with world class marketing expertise across all industries and verticals, proprietary technology to create ROI-driven solutions, and a dedicated team of managers.

For publishers and affiliates, we bring the best advertisers, campaigns and offers to you and do so with award-winning service and management. We have an unparalleled track record of high payouts, on-time payouts and savvy affiliate managers at your service. We are the leader in the Mobile space and the #1 Pay-Per-Call Network. Our top verticals also include Dating, Downloads, App Installs and Pin Submits!

The reasons why you need to join us now are:

1. The best incentives and program of any company in the industry. You make money and then some with MUNDO Media thanks to our loyalty program and publisher referral program.

2. Access to exclusive offers customized by traffic type.

3. Most networks are focused solely on the United States and Canada. We are truly global! We welcome publishers from all over the world and in fact a large contingent of publishers and advertisers in our network are from outside North America.

4. Our Affiliate Managers are the best in the business. Upon acceptance, they are available to you 24/7.

5. We have an actual track record of success and affiliates like us. We pay on time. We have the best payouts.

6. We have the best contests in the industry including contests to Vegas and Barcelona!

In short, MUNDO Media believes in leading industry best practices related to marketing as well as client management for both advertisers and publishers. We have a passionate, dedicated team of people that results in unmatched service and unmatched ROI for your online marketing objectives.

Attachments

• b-logo-mundo.jpg
    b-logo-mundo.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 891
  • mundomedia.png
    mundomedia.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,177
The best affiliate network I've worked with, been with them for over 3 years. Highly recommended!

One of the best network out there! Strong offers in all verticals,helpful affiliate managers and high level of professionalism!

I will be happy If Mundo could have PayPal or at least Payoneer as a payment method...

Hello.
Where can i contact a rep to check my approval?

I applied and have received an automated email 3 times which i answer with my phone number and skype ID but I just keep receiving the same automated email every day.

Can i talk with one of your managers via Skype so we can arrange a call and sort this out?

I applied for MundoMedia. Got call from Shelisa.

After call, she sent me a mail asking for an affiliate reference (name & email id). Any MM affiliate willing to help me on this.

Hello, i'm filling your form and i don't understand this part - Current CPA/CPL/CPI Payout.

thank you.

mundomedia updated Mundo Media with a new update entry:

Mundo Media

View attachment 2138

MUNDO Media ltd is a rapidly growing performance–based ad network that provides advertisers with direct response solutions and broad reach; and publishers with world class marketing expertise across all industries and verticals, proprietary technology to create ROI-driven solutions, and a dedicated team of managers.

For publishers and affiliates, we bring the best advertisers, campaigns and offers to you and do so with award-winning...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back