The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Motivation?

Fear is the number one anti motivational interference. Confidence is the number one pro motivator. Motivation from a confident plan of action coupled with determination is a recipe for following through with a plan all the way to its finish. On average, plans require adjustments and refining along the way, all while keeping an eye on the whole vision. I do this with a 15 minute period of silent meditation each morning, after exercise and before breakfast. I keep an updated list of priorities and it is updated and adjusted each night after all work is completed for the day.

Once you put this into action, you will quickly see the success of it. It initiates motivation and confidence. Once you have motivation and confidence in motion, it is difficult for anything to get in its way. You become a driving force. You'll have a smile on your face all day. You will have motivation at your finger tips.

Motivation is derived from the inspiration.
For this read a thought of popular or successful personality, stories of their struggle.
For getting motivational you have to put yourself active in any field of your interest.

In my case, I get motivation from a reading quotes of leadership, success, inspiration and achievement.

Motivation is derived from the inspiration.
For this read a thought of popular or successful personality, stories of their struggle.
For getting motivational you have to put yourself active in any field of your interest.

In my case, I get motivation from a reading quotes of leadership, success, inspiration and achievement.

My motivation was seeing some people I personally know gain a lt of cash in IM with smart thinking ... Got me into it in the first place !

MI
Back