The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Motivation is the key to success - We are in this together.

Andy Haskins

Landing Page Guys
As many of you are aware, things aren't always easy as an entrepreneur and business owner, of course there are some unforgettable moments but there are times when you just need a little kick in the right direction to keep you moving towards your goal.

I'm a big believer that you can achieve anything you put your mind to and that you shouldn't let anyone step in the way of you achieving your dreams and goals, that's why I've created this thread.

Use it to post things that motivate you and come here for that motivational fix when you find yourself stuck in a rut. Post quotes, pictures, videos etc and lets all help each other in our journey to success.

I'll start with a great quote that I look at every day from Chris Gardner:

"Don’t you let anybody tell you you can’t do something. You gotta dream, you’ve got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period."

Here's to success.

I found these three free Sedona method audios found on Steve Pavlina's blog very helpful. I know it is not exactly motivation, but listening to these audios helps liberate me from any tension I have, and after that it is easier to motivate myself to work harder.

Steve had articles written for all three of them, but this one was the best one for me:
Free Audio – Why You Aren’t Achieving Your Goals

List of all three audios is here:
The Sedona Method - Free Audios

PS. the article in the first link in my post, plus the articles for other two free Sedona Method audios are also a great lesson in how to perfectly market a quality product to a hungry cloud. All props to Steve!

Great stuff Smilodon I will check those out.

Another couple of quotes for you guys that keep me going.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” - Aristotle

"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried something new." - Albert Einstein

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." - Vince Lombardi

Here's to success, keep pushing.

So I grew up around Jazz and years ago I was a pretty serious jazz trumpet player.
During those years Miles Davis was a major inspiration for me (hence Miles Ahead) and I always dug his quotes:

From BrainyQuotes:

"Do not fear mistakes. There are none."

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."

"I know what I've done for music, but don't call me a legend. Just call me Miles Davis."

Brilliant motivational video in my opinion. Just makes you realise how important it is to keep following your dreams.

[video=youtube;q5nVqeVhgQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5nVqeVhgQE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

even though will smith is a great actor I derive no inspiration from him. I work with the homeless and I don't see reports all the time of super rich celebs helping unless they get loads of PR for it. don't get me wrong there are those out there that do but it is not a lot . I find someone who is a no one who does stuff for others and remains anonymous. anyone who renews my faith in the human spirit inspires me.

even though will smith is a great actor I derive no inspiration from him. I work with the homeless and I don't see reports all the time of super rich celebs helping unless they get loads of PR for it. don't get me wrong there are those out there that do but it is not a lot . I find someone who is a no one who does stuff for others and remains anonymous. anyone who renews my faith in the human spirit inspires me.

That's a fair opinion. The main things I draw from this video are the concepts and the belief. As you say, the 'no ones' are the real ones that inspire but when you watch such a video and have the ability to relate some of his thoughts to real life actions it is extremely motivating.

I couldn't care less whether he is an actor or not, the fact that he can and does put across these messages is motivation enough for me.

MI
Back