The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Most Money You've Made in 1 Day?

$900 from a WSO.
But then that was in the good old days a few years ago.

I'd say it's a shame things change, but actually I think it's great that things have changed because people are more switched on now and won't buy any old rubbish.

I hasten to add that my product was actually a complete business in a box that helped several people to set up your business is, rather than some rehashed old rubbish.

@Gamn13..... its not been so far that i have in this field of affiliate marketing... I started it as my free time but right now I am getting interested in it .. the reason for my interest is when I hear that people earn a lot from the affiliate marketing.. but the problem with me is that how can i find a right person who can really teach me that how affiliate market works... I have a bit knowledge about it but that's not enough for me.... i need to learn .... i need to get through that.... can i get some help online?? if you have some tutorials then send me.... I want to take the basic step of this... if i dont take it now i wont start earning... and there is time wasting if i dont earn anything....

Hi mate, i really don't want to seem to harsh but for me u are complaining too much... Do not be a victim! Everyone here in this forum, even the most expert guy started from zero, me included! If u keep saying:help me! Help me! Help me! And crying u will never accomplish anything in life... Sorry to say that but it really make up set when i see someone like u. When i do not know something i force my self to learn it! Even the hard way... If i really want something i take action and not complain up and down the forum asking help... Im so terrible sorry to say this, really, sprry but couln't help thos time. By the way the most encouraging thing i can say to u now is: force ur self to take action and even if u will fail, because "YOU WILL" you will always learn! Trust me when i say so... Failing is just a step to success! It's impossible achieve success without failing, so anytime u make a mistake look ar urself on the right path to success!!

Remember.... Take massive action and fail!

I wish u the best,

Jonathan))

banners
Back