The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Most Money You've Made in 1 Day?

I make a very low amount of money.. I don't know how to reach the maximum level of it. can anyone help me out and tell me how can i reach the maximum num. of money in a day because its too difficult to earn $200 a day.

I make a very low amount of money.. I don't know how to reach the maximum level of it. can anyone help me out and tell me how can i reach the maximum num. of money in a day because its too difficult to earn $200 a day.
This is not too difficult to make $200 a day. If you get targeted traffic then you can easily make over $100 a day. Not a big deal. What you needed to is right planning and ensure the maximum ROI. Don't forget to collect the leads.

How can I control the traffic? how can I collect the leads... will you tell me ? how can I improve my traffic because I am bit confused about that. If you could help me out of this i will be thankful to you. i hope you dont mind helping me out. how can i collect my money ? what is the way to collect money? how can i come to know that my money is ready for withdrawl...

I still havent understood how people make so many dollars in one day. I am far behind. :( .... need some assistance in that .. if someone can help me and teach me how can i also earn......

My highest profit in 1 day was almost $10k, doing lead gen with adult dating, I hit like 3200 conversions. Ever since then my goal for this last quarter is $10k a day profit. Its like after seeing that, I dont ever want to make less.

I still havent understood how people make so many dollars in one day. I am far behind. :( .... need some assistance in that .. if someone can help me and teach me how can i also earn......

You sound like your panicking in a message lol Not good. Just like any other business, an affiliate marketing biz takes time, and practice to develop mastery. This business isnt rocket science, you just need to learn the basics, implement new campaigns daily, measure your results, and learn from your results.

If I were you, I'd focus on:

1. Picking a business model (i.e. do you want to do affiliate marketing, physical products, service business, info-product, etc.)
2. Go through a few good courses or attend events on that business model
3. Create a plan
4. Execute your plan
5. Measure your results, and analyze them
6. Start back from step 3, and leverage whatever you learned from your first test.
7. Rinse wash and repeat step 6. until you get profitable

If its harder for you to learn by yourself, then join a mastermind, or get private coaching program where you can interact with successful affiliates.

10k profit in one day, wow!

I have grossed that before and more, but not made that margin in a one day before...a new target :)

@Gamn13..... its not been so far that i have in this field of affiliate marketing... I started it as my free time but right now I am getting interested in it .. the reason for my interest is when I hear that people earn a lot from the affiliate marketing.. but the problem with me is that how can i find a right person who can really teach me that how affiliate market works... I have a bit knowledge about it but that's not enough for me.... i need to learn .... i need to get through that.... can i get some help online?? if you have some tutorials then send me.... I want to take the basic step of this... if i dont take it now i wont start earning... and there is time wasting if i dont earn anything....

@Gamn13..... its not been so far that i have in this field of affiliate marketing... I started it as my free time but right now I am getting interested in it .. the reason for my interest is when I hear that people earn a lot from the affiliate marketing.. but the problem with me is that how can i find a right person who can really teach me that how affiliate market works... I have a bit knowledge about it but that's not enough for me.... i need to learn .... i need to get through that.... can i get some help online?? if you have some tutorials then send me.... I want to take the basic step of this... if i dont take it now i wont start earning... and there is time wasting if i dont earn anything....

If you are interested in running adult offers we can help you on that. We have an academy where our main goal is to share to our affiliates all the tips and insights to have a profitable campaign. We always update the academy with new articles. And you can also get the support from our skype or email contact. :) Please let us know how can we help you making money.

It always depends on the market niche, country, operator, etc. Which type of content are you promoting? And did you start recently? Is it mobile or web?
Is it from facebook ads with follow up emails. Most of the traffic are coming from dextop. I haven't find any suitable offers in clickbank which will good fit for mobile ads. May be found on CPA network.

Is it from facebook ads with follow up emails. Most of the traffic are coming from dextop. I haven't find any suitable offers in clickbank which will good fit for mobile ads. May be found on CPA network.

Yes, mobile advertisement is growing every day, the number of users is huge and the conversion rate for some market niches is higher, comparing with desktop. My advise for you is to perform mobile offers and try to get a lot of money from there.

@Mobidea.......... Obviously i am interested in this..... because I am keen to know that how people earn so much money in a day... I am a professional freelancer with many skills of developing and writing but being so professional i even haven't earned so much money a day... I am so much keen to know and want to understand that how a person earns so money by doing not so much work. because i do a lot of work when i get hired and i had to do it according to the client wish and time... do tell me how you earn.. teach me also how can I....? and also tell me your skype so that i can take classes from you :) will be waiting for your response..... and if i earn so much money I will share it half with you lolzzzzz........ ;)

MI
Back