The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Most effective tactic to get FB users on email list?

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
I am in the process of building up a sizable Facebook page to promote a Clickbank product that seems to be converting well. I have a site built up around the vertical and I plan on doing most of my marketing through the email list.

I have written an ebook of considerable value and am offering this as FREE incentive for people to sign up. Now, I am researching the best way to drive people to this landing page where they can sign up to the list and get the book.

What have you guys experimented with that has worked?

I spent about 5 dollars to boost a post with some copy for the book along with the link to the landing page. Out of this 5 bucks my post reached 220 people and I converted 2 of them to the list.

Maybe for FB this is a good conversion although I'm not sure.

Lets discuss some strategies on how to get email subs from FB!

You can send messages about your free ebooks and drive them to your landing page as well. There are several black hat tools where you can send automatic messages. Just search on different black hat forums and you'll get those. Don't forget to reply manually.

the way@Super Marketer has described is best, all you need to have for attracting them is a little bait like an e-book, or a soothing relaxing soundtrack, an application or whatever. I believe the word, "free" turns them crazy

the way@Super Marketer has described is best, all you need to have for attracting them is a little bait like an e-book, or a soothing relaxing soundtrack, an application or whatever. I believe the word, "free" turns them crazy

Not always. "Free" could also be "To good to be true" or "scam" or "cheap". This is why a professional looking website or professional looking landing page and most of all a professional looking branding is important. The more you look professional and the more you deliver value in the content, the more weigh your free offer is. If you give for free valuable information but to people who get that offer or become part of your list, get an "exclusive" free whatever that is valuable, the more the bait will work.

The free whatever has to be something people are looking and that is hard to get or that cost something elsewhere. An ebook could be offered as a promotion thanks to an agreement you have with the author or because you are the author doing a giveaway and that particular ebook is being sold on amazon.com and has good reviews.

There is a unique technique called Gamification is the technique in which game-like features [such as rewards, loss aversion and competition] are harbored for non-game like matters just to drive the behavior of users.
When thrown a challenge people tend to get all ready for action. This is because the competitive natures of the person kicks in making them want to win or earn a reputation or a status.

Check this article below,honestly it's just amazing, it will help you a lot
5 Amazing Social Media Marketing Boosters for Your Business | Zestapps Marketing Blog

There is a unique technique called Gamification is the technique in which game-like features [such as rewards, loss aversion and competition] are harbored for non-game like matters just to drive the behavior of users.
When thrown a challenge people tend to get all ready for action. This is because the competitive natures of the person kicks in making them want to win or earn a reputation or a status.

Check this article below,honestly it's just amazing, it will help you a lot
5 Amazing Social Media Marketing Boosters for Your Business | Zestapps Marketing Blog

Good tips there! What other methods do you guys use to increase the CR% of signups on the landing page?

banners
Back