The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mortgage Broker

Nationwide mortgage originator, specializing in FHA HECM Reverse Mortgages

Are you pitching your product? Or are introducing yourself? This is an Introductions Thread!

Are you here for Affiliate Marketing? Or are you spamming?

I'm looking for a reliable source for reverse mortgage leads. I just read some of your earlier posts. If you can get me fresh leads or know someone who can, I'd be interested in hearing further from you.
John B Gleason

I'm looking for a reliable source for reverse mortgage leads. I just read some of your earlier posts. If you can get me fresh leads or know someone who can, I'd be interested in hearing further from you.
John B Gleason

Okay, so, here is what will be appropriate and within forum guidelines. Edit your first post and make it an intro. You know, say hi to everyone and why you are here. This is what makes forums work. Tell them they can see the details of your offers in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum (link below). You can actually put the link right in your user profile signature as well, for posts and threads. You know, something like, "I Buy Insurance Leads". Here is the link to the Buy, Sell or Trade forum. It's accessible from the first page of the forum, scroll down to the bottom where you will see the Buy/Sell/Trade section. Start a new thread in that forum with all of the details of the leads you want to buy, what you pay, etc. Details, details, details. Very important.

T J

MI
Back