The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Money Making Blog Links

FerrariDave

affiliate
There are several cheap places where you can advertise on my new blog for very cheap prices. These are purchased on a monthly basis at the following prices:

125x125 button links - $15/month above the fold
125x125 button links - $10/month below the fold
Stripe text advert - $4/month
Text link ad - $5/month

For more information and to have a look at the position you may be interested in, please visit the homepage or the advertise page.

As this is a very new blog, there is very little traffic to speak of, this will pick up and these prices wont be around for long.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread, drop me a PM or email me at the email address on my advertise page.

Thanks for reading!

Wow Dave! Don't you think at least 10-15 posts on your blog would be the bare minimum before anyone would take it seriously? At this point you will be lucky to get $1/ month for the leaderbord...

Gotta start somewhere :) I'm continuously posting and the advertising offers will stay the same until people start to buy em. I have said in the advertising section that the prices are negotiable for the time being too. Traffic etc. will pick up and the advertising rates will still be available. Thanks for your input :) David

MI
Back