The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Monetizing Fan Pages with Amazon

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Everyone is building fan pages these days. If you aren't, you're missing out. Facebook prefers to keep it's traffic in house so if you run some Facebook Ads traffic to help build up your fan page you can see some very favorable results pretty easily. I have been paying less then $0.05 per fan for months. At one point, I was paying $0.0072/click. However, how can you monetize these fans?

No, I'm not going to suggest PeerFly (we don't allow fan page traffic). I suggest trying Amazon. Here's an example of how I am monetizing one of my fan pages using Amazon:

(click to enlarge)

This fan page has thousands of female fans and I haven't been doing the best job of bringing them out of the woodwork, but this ad should help. It's also grabbing the attention of the guys. You'll notice I'm also encouraging people post pictures of themselves in Always Sunny shirts (one guy did already). I LOVE the new picture modal box Facebook updated and this has to be one of the best uses of it yet :)

So far I have had over 100 clicks and from the response I'm sure I got a few sales. Plus, if someone buys anything else after clicking my link within 24 hours I'll get part of that sale as well.

Anyway, I am sure many of you are using Amazon, but if not you should give it a try. It's a great way to interact with your fans and monetize their traffic without spamming them to the point that you no longer have any :)

Yeah, CPC to fanpages is considerably cheaper than to an outside source. Plus conversion rates are suppossely better. I plan on building a couple of Fanpages in different niches thru PPC and other methods (smaaaall budget) and monetize it via CPA and stuff (Fp -> LP -> Of)

One question Luke, arent Amazon aff comissions insanely low? Woulnt it take lady gaga sized fanbase to make some decent cash? Any tips?

Ok, so you are an advertiser of facebook fun page?
I am advertising my fan page on Facebook using paid Facebook Ads.
Yeah, CPC to fanpages is considerably cheaper than to an outside source. Plus conversion rates are suppossely better. I plan on building a couple of Fanpages in different niches thru PPC and other methods (smaaaall budget) and monetize it via CPA and stuff (Fp -> LP -> Of)

One question Luke, arent Amazon aff comissions insanely low? Woulnt it take lady gaga sized fanbase to make some decent cash? Any tips?
I've generated a few hundred sales and I've made around $400. Browie's WSO, Fanpage Commissions, does a great job going over how to setup your ad campaign on Facebook to get the most fans at the cheapest rate and also does a great job explaining how to monetize:
http://www.lukepeerfly.com/5000-facebook-fans-a-week

banners
Back