The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Monetization of traffic (adsense alternative) help?

Neroazzurro

affiliate
Any good suggestion to monetize real Tier1 traffic (mostly desktop)?
I used network like YTZ which gives global rotator, but after a few days my revenues drops, cause people are seeing same offers all the time.

Any opinions?

I have only used AdSense, so no working knowledge of others but what about Chitika, or something like that?

Haven't worked with any of them but I don't want you stuck here waiting, so I just did a Bing search:

best adsense alternatives - Bing

You may want to check some of these out. Don't forget to do your due diligence. Check terms, reviews, payment times and methods, etc.

Meanwhile, if someone has used a specific platform, hopefully they'll drop in here and share their opinion. I know some of our members use AdSense, haven't personally read of any other platforms being used by people here. That's not to say it's not happening but I've not seen any.

As for the content, the first part is it must be unique: This means for example on any given webpage no more than 30% of the information on that page can be identical to another web page on the web. There will always be some level of overlay but 30% is a good number to stay below.

The only thing that's a direct competitor to Google's adsense is, like azgold said, Bing. However while there's less of a competition with Bing, they also tend to have an older audience that doesn't tend to convert well, and depending on what you're promoting you might not get very high CTRs

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back