The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mods, I need your help. Please.

harvey6032

First, I am already an approved member of Maxbounty. Once approved I thought there will be no problems. But I have encountered this:

1. I have chosen my campaign. I scrolled down to the creatives section and chose "search" to get the tracking code of my campaign.
image.png

2. After trying out to open the tracking code, I was redirected to another a different address.

image.png

Is this even normal? What's supposed to come out is the default landing page right? And What's happening? I have subscribed to ClickMagick as my tracker I did everything as they instructed me. I have also subscribed to a domain so that my tracking link would be forwarded. but this still appears. I thought this was working well and promoted it on facebook groups. now my posts are filled with hate comments.

edited: Click Magick is my tracker

Last edited:
Is this even normal?

It will redirect if you are attempting to load the page from a country not allowed in the offer. That being said, it looks like the offer is international?

I have subscribed to Clickbank as my tracker

Really? I didn't know you could use CB for tracking anything other than their products. Huh!

I have also subscribed to a domain so that my tracking link would be forwarded

Just so I understand the flow of your link setup....

Offer => CB => Domain ?

I'm trying to figure out how you ended up on Media Fire.

I thought this was working well and promoted it

Oh, you're not the first to do this, believe me. :) Always double check your links before running a campaign.

It will redirect if you are attempting to load the page from a country not allowed in the offer. That being said, it looks like the offer is international?

Really? I didn't know you could use CB for tracking anything other than their products. Huh!

Just so I understand the flow of your link setup....

Offer => CB => Domain ?

I'm trying to figure out how you ended up on Media Fire.

Oh, you're not the first to do this, believe me. :) Always double check your links before running a campaign.
@azgold

The problem seems to lie on the country, the campaign says it is international. But Philippines is not included i browsed on the description. I wish I could try opening it on a computer somewhere in the US for it to be tested or a country where the offer is available.

I made a correction, I am not using Clickbanks. I am using ClickMagick as my tracker.
In regards my flow, am I doing this right?
1. I got the tracking link of m campaign
2. pasted it on Click Magick (primary url)
3. I forwarded the tracking link of "CM" to my domain.

My traffic target is still on Facebook. Basically my flow is this
facebook post (i inserted my domain prmohunt.us/itunes) --> CM (hidden tracking link) ---> campaign's default landing page.

Is this flow in error? This is my first campaign and im willing to learn from my mistakes. Thank You!

You have been redirected to Videostripe(media-fire.org) which is a worldwide offer because this "Amazon Gift Card" offer is not available for your country.

I would highly suggest you to read a description for your selected campaign to make sure what geos are allowed.

You have been redirected to Videostripe(media-fire.org) which is a worldwide offer because this "Amazon Gift Card" offer is not available for your country.

I would highly suggest you to read a description for your selected campaign to make sure what geos are allowed.

Yup, i mistook "international" which covers all countries. Will have to check descriptions again. Thanks.

Hi, Harvey. I think your mystery is solved. :) And yes, your link set up looks fine to me.

Good luck with your campaign, let us know how you do.

Hi, Harvey. I think your mystery is solved. :) And yes, your link set up looks fine to me.

Good luck with your campaign, let us know how you do.
Affiliate marketing is really a tough thing, I never knew it was this hard before. "If others can make it, why can't I" I could make that as my motto right now. Because atm, I don't know if my procedures are correct.

Question: Can I just use the LP of my campaigh in Maxbounty? What are its pros and cons?

It's a learning curve. You have to learn it in every step you take.

Are you talking about your pre-lander or the just the offer-page maxbounty is providing?

I am talking about the offer-page Maxbounty is offering, do I get conversions from that directly? Or would I still create my own landing page?

It's a learning curve. You have to learn it in every step you take.

Are you talking about your pre-lander or the just the offer-page maxbounty is providing?
I do have another question, which is better in driving traffic from Facebook, through Creating an Ad? Or creating a post and then boosting it?

I am talking about the offer-page Maxbounty is offering, do I get conversions from that directly? Or would I still create my own landing page?
Sometimes direct linking works but I would suggest you to split test both direct linking and your landing pages(with some good angles).

MI
Back