The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobisummer- a global ad network looking for you!

M

Mobisummer

About Moisummer:

We are a global mobile network with a very big funding and a quite experienced team.
We focus on looking for performance traffic.
We have a huge offer list and lots of traffic.
We also have our own SDK and ad servers.
We are open for any kind of traffic cooperation.

All affiliates, media buyers and networks are welcomed to cooperate.

We prepared many direct/great offers for you and hope we can get a long term cooperation from beginning. Thx!

Looking forward to your contact

BR

Last edited by a moderator:
About Moisummer:
We are a global mobile network with a very big funding and a quite experienced team.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Mobisummer ! Nice to have you with us.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Do you have mobile app or gaming offers ?
Do u support payoneer for payment ?
What's the minimum payout ?
Hi friend,

Sorry for delayed reply.

As a global ad network we do have many mobile app offers and have gaming offers as well.
We always do payment, and about the min payout different offers have different min payout, right?

And if you are interested then we can discuss on skype about cooperation maybe? How do you think friend?

Hi friend,

Sorry for delayed reply.

As a global ad network we do have many mobile app offers and have gaming offers as well.
We always do payment, and about the min payout different offers have different min payout, right?

And if you are interested then we can discuss on skype about cooperation maybe? How do you think friend?
Just added you in SKype

Anybody here who havent got Mobisummer payment from 2016 Oct, what can I do now?

Mobisummer has not applied to become a verified vendor here and hasn't signed in since October 2015, so I don't think we can be of much direct help to you.

They appear to have no method of contact, other than the support email address on their site, which I assume you've tried, as well as contacting your AM.

I suggest that you keep copies of all documents and communications, in case you need to take further action with them.

Meanwhile, you can obviously do what you want but I would stop running campaigns for them and look for a reputable network that you've read favourable reviews on. You can find many in our Resources section.

Good luck with this!

MI
Back