The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile Search Traffic

Bing and Google are about the only ones I know. There are some smaller networks popping up but you have to be skeptical of the quality of those.

Also 7search. Honestly, in 2010 and 2011 I ran as much Bing mobile search traffic as they had when I first started doing Pay Per Call, and 7S today is on par with the volume of Bing of that time. I know Bing today has changed so I don't know about their volume today. And for both Bing and 7S I had to go in and do a lot of manual filtering. Lot of people don't realize that Bing traffic needs to be filtered too-you need to run reports. Of course you have to do more filtering with 7S, but I can confirm it is "real people" traffic for the most part.

Below is a screenshot from about 495 clicks from this month (about a week or 10 days). As you can see I was running for desktop and mobile since I was using a responsive site and most of the traffic came from mobile devices. I used that arrow instead of showing the long list of specific devices. So having said that here's some things to keep in mind;

-some people do NOT like 7S, so it takes some reading up to understand how to use their system so that you're not loosing money. Luke from Peerfly has some of the best instructional posts and vids
-you can run either desktop only, mobile only or the combo like I did
-I haven't figured out a way to separate iOS from Android and that can be very important. There's probably some sniffers that can do that and sort the users for you. Then you can direct them to the appropriate offers.
-they don't really have "smart bidding" so you need to be aware of what you're doing. If person A bids 10 cents and you bid 9 cents as person B and the next bid below you for person C is 2 cents, then you pay 9 NOT 3. It's fixed bidding not auto-adjusting. They do have a tool that will bid you UP to keep you in the top spots, but that's a different story.

7-202.gif

banners
Back