The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Mobile redirect script?

Dario

Do you know any script or tool that will automatically redirect your mobile visitor to your mobile landing page?

For example you have a lot of international traffic and 60/40 desktop to mobile traffic ratio.
Lets say my site is not mobile responsive but I built a landing page separetely that is for mobile devices only where mobile users will be redirected.

Do you know any script or tool that will automatically redirect your mobile visitor to your mobile landing page?

For example you have a lot of international traffic and 60/40 desktop to mobile traffic ratio.
Lets say my site is not mobile responsive but I built a landing page separetely that is for mobile devices only where mobile users will be redirected.

No, I use tracking system called Voluum for such things.

you can find a few simple scripts only to redirect your traffic, keep in mind that these scripts will use very crude methods to detect mobile devices, mainly by OS which is found in the user-agent.

it is worth investing and improving the user journey for mobile users, you'll find that the share of these users will continue to grow, also, depending on the traffic and your website vertical, mobile is exploding and you should actually make it your first priority (like some other niche smaller companies like ebay and google)

:)

MI
Back