The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Mobile PINs and specific campaign question

Til

All tho. I already asked that question (not you), getting two answers is never to much

1. Im running a mobile campaign on ZeroPark - PIN submit (pops). On friday I had 6 conversions, but now the conversions dropped to 0, everything is pretty much the same. What would you suggest? To burn some more money?

1.1. What do you think it would be the next PIN submit offer? (in the meaning of Whatsapp wallpapers was a trend, download now, antivirus etc.) is there anything to keep an eye on?

1.2. What would you suggest for running PIN submit offers? Traffic source? Landing pages? Offers? etc.

2. If today you are an entry affiliate with all the industry knowledge you gathered. What would you do? In terms of offers, traffic source, GEOs?

3. This could be however answered at number 2., but anyway what GEOs would you choose to focus on? Im currently searching for low CPM at zeropark and with semi high ($3) PINs on CPA networks.

4. What would be your flow of going after new campaign on PIN submits? Mine is basically:
Find an offer, create 3-4 landing pages (not all the time different angles). Burn at least 100 clicks on an offer to see where im standing.

I know a lot of questions but anyway, feel free to answer in "batches" haha

Good luck and thank you for the answers and in general for hosting that "week". Its a really cool thing.

1. Im running a mobile campaign on ZeroPark - PIN submit (pops). On friday I had 6 conversions, but now the conversions dropped to 0, everything is pretty much the same. What would you suggest? To burn some more money?

Has you bidding position changed? If your bidding positions has dropped this is probably the cause. Also ask your AM if the advertiser changed anything on the offer side and lastly split test a similar offer.

1.1. What do you think it would be the next PIN submit offer? (in the meaning of Whatsapp wallpapers was a trend, download now, antivirus etc.) is there anything to keep an eye on?

Download now offers are making a comeback.

1.2. What would you suggest for running PIN submit offers? Traffic source? Landing pages? Offers? etc.

What vertical are you focusing on?

2. If today you are an entry affiliate with all the industry knowledge you gathered. What would you do? In terms of offers, traffic source, GEOs?

I would run SOI voucher offers on pop and redirect traffic and move to direct buys .

3. This could be however answered at number 2., but anyway what GEOs would you choose to focus on? Im currently searching for low CPM at zeropark and with semi high ($3) PINs on CPA networks.

South America

4. What would be your flow of going after new campaign on PIN submits? Mine is basically:
Find an offer, create 3-4 landing pages (not all the time different angles). Burn at least 100 clicks on an offer to see where im standing.

Go through reports provided by Networks, speak to AM, choose 2 or 3 offers (within the same GEO and vertical if possible) create 3 angles, test 3x the offer payout if medium payout per angle.

Mostly Antivirus/Download now/Whatsapp.

Antivirus - You'll need to split test both basic landing pages and advanced ones with scans, pop/redirect traffic is best.

Download Now - You can run almost any landing page angle you want to, there are far to many to list and these offers work across all types of traffic sources.

WhatsApp - Basic style landing pages telling visitors they need to update there whatsapp works best with a strong sense of urgency. Display and pop/redirect traffic works well.

Ask your affiliate manager for a list of the top antivirus, whatsapp and Download now offers based on volume and conversion rate.

banners
Back