The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

mobile offers

ron spec

affiliate
I have just about given up on affiliate offers, until i found out about mobile offers with better ROI.

Will keep you updates if i make anything, or if it does not work for me. Maybe I can get some good advice here on doing affiliate mobile correct this time.

Ron

I have just about given up on affiliate offers, until i found out about mobile offers with better ROI. Will keep you updates if i make anything, or if it does not work for me. Maybe I can get some good advice here on doing affiliate mobile correct this time. Ron

Hello @ron spec and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Sounds as though you are struggling.

Can you tell us a little more about your experience level, what you goals are, etc.?

Here are some initial goals for you to plan:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions from successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

MI
Back