The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile offers - what's (apparently) a 'hot' offer right now?

t.ale88

affiliate
Hi guys, new to the forum (looks good) but not new to AM.

Asked this question on other forums and had little or no response.

I do mobile, all kinds of traffic and all kinds of verticals; sweeps, casual dating, games even done car insurance!

I'm just looking for some new offers that people have heard good things about on mobile. Rumours are welcome!

Wanna try and test out as many recommended offers as poss and have something optimised in time for new years.

Cheers!

Hi guys, new to the forum (looks good) but not new to AM.

Asked this question on other forums and had little or no response.

I do mobile, all kinds of traffic and all kinds of verticals; sweeps, casual dating, games even done car insurance!

I'm just looking for some new offers that people have heard good things about on mobile. Rumours are welcome!

Wanna try and test out as many recommended offers as poss and have something optimised in time for new years.

Cheers!
No one would want to share their HOT offers.

I would suggest talking to your Affiliate manager.
Ask for the top offers by EPC and Volume in your vertical. These offers are definitely hot.

According to our stats the obviously top apps are games. CPI based campaigns.
In case of experience in AM the utilities will do as well (like security ones, clean up apps, lockers etc).

Ping me at skype, if you need some hot offers ;)

No one would want to share their HOT offers.

I would suggest talking to your Affiliate manager.
Ask for the top offers by EPC and Volume in your vertical. These offers are definitely hot.

thanks for the advice. just heard alot that these figures from networks may be manipulated a little to get you to run other offers they need to push...

thanks for the advice. just heard alot that these figures from networks may be manipulated a little to get you to run other offers they need to push...

Some networks probably do it for sure. As for us we have transparent statistics over platform.

Work with trusted affiliate networks
Everything in the end comes down to split test.
You might find an offer thats not in the top offers by Volume or EPC which converts better.
But if a lot of people are pushing the offers that means it must be profitable for them and helps you get a baseline metrics for the campaign.
In the end, split testing for your self will give you the result.

Hi there,
we've got exclusive FR, NL and PL CPA offers in adult and mainstream for mobile and desktop, and we're always looking for new partnerships.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Regards

The best way to know this is by talking with your affiliate managers both in the Affiliate network side and the traffic network side.

banners
Back